New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan M

Reaction score
imdb has a 2013 release... but zero info. i suppose its still too early.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would never trust imdb for information. All of them have 2013 though with some putting "subject to change or date yet to he announced." That was the first thing I've seen with an actual release date.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I don't think that date is real. the script should be done in about fall, (if things go smoothly) and I'd say filming in about spiring next year. The movie at latest would probably spring 2014, not December.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
According to an interview with Kermit he hinted their hoping to start filming early next year. If all goes smoothly we could be looking at another holiday release next year. The last film was completed in Feb of 2011 with obviously the release date being Nov 23, 2011.

Drtooth

Reaction score
TCh... fan made. Kermit's body is so fakely altered. The leg's too thick, his body has the wrong shape.

And no one has confirmed it will be a "2" movie. In fact, didn't they confirm they were doing something else completely? Might have a different title when it's all finalized. I just hope it has a new title. Muppets 2 sounds very bland.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why I asked if it was fanmade when I saw it wasn't on any other official news sites I figured as much but thought I'd just ask on here as well just incase. I don't know Walter's fingers said "two and THAT one was released by Disney." But okay if it's fake the MC staff can take it down .

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Might have a different title when it's all finalized. I just hope it has a new title. Muppets 2 sounds very bland.
Well let's face it Disney doesn't have the best track record for naming movies or sequels for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.