Video: Muppets appear at Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Thank you to everybody who's been posting links and reviews (special shout-outs to Sharilyn and Donald for their extensive blow-by-blow recaps). Those of us in "the wrong part of Canada" (or the wrong part of the rest of the world) salute you!!!

I'm so, so, SO HAPPY that this worked as well as it did. The Muppets look and (in the one clip I've seen so far) sound terrific. Far from being out of place amongst a more adult stand-up comedy setting, it looks like they fit seamlessly into the action. Kudos to Disney and especially to all the Muppeteers for working so hard to pull this off.

To anyone else on this forum who was there - I am so jealous right now I can't even see straight! But I'm also very happy for all of you to get this incredible chance! I can't wait to see it on TV in a couple of months!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm jealous too!! Even when they are doing things in the states I can't go cause its either in CA or NY! :frown: Wahh I wanna see the Kermit & Piggy number!!!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Gaaah! Wish I could have made it up to Canada for this! Thanks for the links and the reviews, gents!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Looked like it was amazing! Can't wait to see it on TV!