1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: Muppets appear at Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by mrsieve, Jul 26, 2012.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see it on Youtube if this special doesn't air in the USA.
    This sounds like fun! :D
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Probably not since it was in Canada.
  4. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I wouldn't lose hope yet. No one's said it WOULDN'T be seen in the us...there just hasn't been any specific announcements made of coverage airing yet. The Just for Laughs Festival is a huge event and it would be very surprising if it wasn't covered here this year.

You wanna lose hope over not seeing nifty new Muppet stuff? We have Disney's refusal to put adequate bonus features on its non-bluray dvds to get upset about. But chances still remain good that we'll see Muppets at Just for Laughs on our screens somewhere soon.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Maybe if people are that upset with Disney over bonus features being ONLY on the blu-ray's maybe they should actually voice their concerns directly. I'm just saying.

Even if they don't show it on tv in the US clips will be popping up on YouTube I'm sure.
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

After what I've read I get the feeling that only the main characters (plus Beauregard and Lew Zealand) appeared in this. Considering this was an honorary Muppet Show it's a shame they didn't include more obscure characters. Thog should have been there with Sweetums.

Was Pepe in this at all?
    EDIT: I just now remember seeing a photo of Pepe there.
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

8. Pinkflower7783

9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I think I am crying! You could actually MEET ALL OF THE MUPPETS?!?!?!?!?
  10. Pinkflower7783

Maybe I should've put a warning. If you weren't able to attend don't read. Lol!
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

And to think the whole thing took place 4 1/2 hours away... WHAAAAAAAAA!!! :cry:
  12. Pinkflower7783

Man if I were you I would've taken any means possible to go. Lol!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

I know, I know! My parents didn't really like the idea of going all that way. They don't get it like I do. LOL!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783

If I lived in Canada I would've drove! Or taken a bus... something! 4 hours is not that long to me! Lol!
  15. TML

TML Active Member

I went and it was amazing to see these master puppeteers bring their characters to life. Chance of a lifetime for a Muppet fan like moi!
  16. CaseytheMuppet

Because I don't live in Canada, we would've had to get passports, etc, so my parents didnt want to go through all that.
  17. Pinkflower7783

Oh yeah good point. Man stupid border control laws! Lol!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  18. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

19. CaseytheMuppet

AAAAAAAAAAHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Yaaaaaaay!!!! :)
    ploobis and Muppetboy09 like this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Great video but I'd rather see Fozzie's comic routine then those guys. Lol! Can't wait to see more clips if it's gonna air on tv in the fall. :D