Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Slackbot

Reaction score
Despite being stupidly prolific with the Fraggle fan art I decided not to enter because lately I've been having severe anxiety issues, and in fact have had to resort to medication, which usually knocks me flat on my baloobius. Silly as it sounds, competing in something like this would put me off the scale. I am not a competitive person; I don't even like playing online games because it makes other people into opponents, which kills the fun for me. So I'm not in the running, but on the flipside I can sit back and enjoy it as a spectator. :wink:

So, great work, everyone and thanks for entering! I've blogged about it on the Fraggle Rock and Jim Henson Fan Club groups on DeviantArt, both of which I run. If you're on DA, why not submit your art to those groups--at least the Fraggle Rock one--so I can add them to the list?

(Talenthouse, could your site be any slower and more unwieldy? The navigation shows me tons of reruns rather than going through all the entries. Considering the ridonkulous volume of art there, you don't really want to make it so hard on prospective voters, do ya?)

Foodie

Reaction score
Despite being stupidly prolific with the Fraggle fan art I decided not to enter because lately I've been having severe anxiety issues, and in fact have had to resort to medication, which usually knocks me flat on my baloobius. Silly as it sounds, competing in something like this would put me off the scale. I am not a competitive person; I don't even like playing online games because it makes other people into opponents, which kills the fun for me. So I'm not in the running, but on the flipside I can sit back and enjoy it as a spectator. :wink:

So, great work, everyone and thanks for entering! I've blogged about it on the Fraggle Rock and Jim Henson Fan Club groups on DeviantArt, both of which I run. If you're on DA, why not submit your art to those groups--at least the Fraggle Rock one--so I can add them to the list?

(Talenthouse, could your site be any slower and more unwieldy? The navigation shows me tons of reruns rather than going through all the entries. Considering the ridonkulous volume of art there, you don't really want to make it so hard on prospective voters, do ya?)

Your Janken puppet looks wonderful. :smirk:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well just discovered I wasn't 'cherry picked'' to feature on the tough pigs top 50!

Chris

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Aw, but yours is still AWESOME! There are a lot of entries, they probably didn't see it.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Well just discovered I wasn't 'cherry picked'' to feature on the tough pigs top 50!

Chris
Haha, same! Oh well. Doesn't mean we don't both have a shot, though! Everyone loves an underdog :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the supportive words guys. Not out the running yet. Good luck everyone.