New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

rpalmer01

Reaction score
I found this site while looking for "Arm's length puppet kits". I haven't been active with puppets in a long time and I was thinking about making some more puppets. It was a shock to me that arm's Length is no longer available. I have on set of patterns for the child puppet and would be interested in sharing it with someone who might have one of the other patterns.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome, rpalmer01! Welcome to the fourms, and thanks for helping to keep the legacy of puppetry alive, even in the slightest way!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It's nice to meet you, Andrew.

I hope you have a lovely time here at the Muppet Central Forum. :smile:

Shangothefrog

Reaction score
Hi, Ho: I'm shangothefrog. I love the Muppets since childhood. I prefer the old school Muppets (Pre-Elmo Sesame Street, The ORIGINAL Muppt Show, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies and anything from the Jim Henson era, Pre-1990). I look forward to sharing the love, memories and knowledge I have of The Muppets on this foum.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Shangothefrog!

I hope you like your stay here at The Muppet Central Forum and I hope we get to see more of your posts in the future.

Rose85

Reaction score
Hi i am a dutch muppets/sesame/labyrinth fan.
My favourite movies are treasure island and christmas carol.
Also i love youtube, its like a theasure cheast that brings beautifal stuf everyday
greets from holland.