Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Aren't you the one that said my entry couldn't qualify and that I should vote for you instead?

Foodie

Reaction score

Foodie

Reaction score
Yea Foodie:smirk: (Phraggle) !!! Congrats!!! :excited:

Congrats on your 4th place finish KermieUK. So close to third, my two votes wasn't enough, rats.

From what I saw with seconds to go in contest before it ended and actual votes disappeared(only ones I was watching besides my own):
1st place, Foodie had 1,174 votes. and 12360 views.
2nd place had 994 votes. and 6426 views.
3rd place had 467 votes. and 3409 views.
4th place, KermieUK had 460 votes. and 2174 views.

1174 votes????? I thought it was 1115! :smirk:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Aren't you the one that said my entry couldn't qualify and that I should vote for you instead?
Actually, Yoda Man, I read how the design has to include 1:Fraggles 2: Doozers 3: Gorgs 4:Traveling Matt and 5: Sprocket. This is a requirement, right? I started working on my entry the day they improved the rules. :smirk:
I am totally sorry if I offended you in anyway! :oops:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thanks. You've been trying to contact me? I wonder if I keep missing. Do you have a Deviant Art account? I hang out there all the time. :smirk:
No, I don't have a Deviant Art account. I don't wanna waste my time having more than 10 accounts in different places(not telling where else)! :attitude:
Tell you what, my Talenthouse portfolio has an adjacent project to my entry called the Fraggle Five. (look in http://www.talenthouse.com/littlewobbler124) I can add your present as a new picture for it and, automatically, it will never be used for any invites whatsoever! What'dya say? :zany:

Foodie

Reaction score
No, I don't have a Deviant Art account. I don't wanna waste my time having more than 10 accounts in different places(not telling where else)! :attitude:
Tell you what, my Talenthouse portfolio has an adjacent project to my entry called the Fraggle Five. (look in http://www.talenthouse.com/littlewobbler124) I can add your present as a new picture for it and, automatically, it will never be used for any invites whatsoever! What'dya say? :zany:
Okay. Send me a link and hopefully I'll find it. :smirk:

theSHE124

Reaction score
First of all, Foodie, you do have the link in your reply! Second, you need to scroll with the blue arrows to find the right project. I put the surprise as top pic in 'the Fraggle Five', so you can't miss it! :wink:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Does anyone have a prediction of how the lucky winner's trip to the party will be?

Okay, I had this idea for quite some time, and I wanna share it to y'all now.
Consider this: if the performers with the puppets are to show at Fraggle Rock's 30th Anniversary party, I imagine that Gobo's friends will be waiting for him after they show up. From there, they reminisce about the times they had with him.
:coy: Wembley starts off singing "Follow Me", as he is often willing to follow his best friend Gobo. (1st episode) Everyone catches on and begins smiling about it.
:dreamy: Always admiring his dedication to help others, Mokey begins picking up "Shine on Me" (season 2)
:excited: But after that, Red decides to turn it around with "(Take What You Want and) Get Goin' " (season 3) She too can prove that she's leadership material!
:sigh: Yet when it's Boober's turn, he suddenly makes it bittersweet with "Petals of a Rose" (final episode) The first three can have partial bits, but I would want the other two songs to be wholely done. The lights begins to fade on them.
Why next two songs? Just when you think the medley's over, the lights then shine on Gobo, sitting down playing his guitar. :smirk: Unlike the others, he actually sings an original Jerry Nelson song, my pick, "Tides". (Plus, it reminds me of some of those drawn tributes of Gobo wading on the water, very neat ones!) Whichever performer can nail this one, I would so want him to do Gobo from now on; 'cause the spirit of Roll'n'Roll is calling to him!!! :sing:

I know, sounds a little bit radical, but isn't that the Muppets are about? Don't hesitate to reply, just gimme your honest opinions.
In memordium, Mr. Nelson's voice will truly be missed. :batty: