New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Nice meeting you, Rose85!
I hope you like it here at the Muppet Central forum and we hope to see more posts of you in the future.
Thank you.

Rose85

Reaction score
A long time i have the desire to talk to other fans, i feeld i was ther only one in holland. I no that is not true, then Jerry Nelson died. The desire grown more when i read it on twitter and facebook and after that i found muppet central so that my story.

Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY New on this muppet forum been watching them as long as I can remember now that I'm older I have two lil kids and there starting to get into it as well I came across this site looking for somebody who makes muppet style puppets because I've always wanted to own some. I also want to lean how to make them and where I would get the material and stuff like that so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
Hello everyone :smile: I'm 18, grew up on Sesame Street, and last year got into the Muppets after watching their newest film. From there I got the available TMS DVDs, and have now watched all of the first three seasons. I only really felt the urge to join Muppet communities though (I also recently joined ToughPigs) after hearing of Jerry Nelson's passing.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey friends,

I was on Muppet Central Back In The Day, but I've been away for some time. There are a lot of reasons for that, but it boils down to real life and being busy. My name is Quinn, and between the time I was most active here and now, I've gotten married and have two sons. Now those boys are 8 and 10. I'm a history teacher from Salt Lake City. Kermit and Gonzo are my favorite Muppets.

My latest Muppet-related project is here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11050 ....basically trying to get LEGO to consider making official Muppet LEGO. They've started crowdsourcing in an attempt to get fans more involved in the production process, and there have already been some cool ideas accepted, some under consideration, and some rejected. If you are, or have ever been, a fan of Muppets or a fan of LEGO, you should go check it out, register (it's easy)(no spammy), and vote. And then tell your friends and family members and random strangers on the street.

Anyway. I'll try to be around more often. When I logged in to the forum and it said "last seen in 2005" I actually blushed. :embarrassed:

muppet kid 98

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a HUGE muppet fan, and by huge I mean I really love the muppets, not that I'm actually huge. Wow, only one post on here and I'm already telling Fozzie type jokes, lol. Anyway, I've enjoyed the muppets my whole life, but I just recently became obsessed over the past year and a half. I loved the new movie, and i cant wait for the new one, along with The new sesame, fraggle and caroll spinney movies coming out too. From best to worst, my order of muppet movies is, The Muppet movie, Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppets from Space. Well, I cant wait to get to know all of you. See ya on the forums!