Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I had to drive about 1 1/2 hrs from me to a target for the muppets bedding. On a positive note, u r able now to buy some of the bedding online

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh that's great! Cause I wanted to get the pillow cases. I can't buy the bedding itself cause I have a queen size bed but I really wanted the throw and the pillow cases. Thanks!

Also if it makes you feel better the cashier at the first Target I went to looked at me like I was nuts checking out. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I got the socks!!! All my dollar buys at Target are now complete!!! I still might go back at some point though and get another set of notecards. :smile:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
That's awesome!!! I recieved my note cards from eBay, but went back to Target Friday and picked up another set, as well as the elusive notebook I'd been looking hard and heavy for. So, I too, have the completed set!!! :smile:

:hungry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's awesome!!! I recieved my note cards from eBay, but went back to Target Friday and picked up another set, as well as the elusive notebook I'd been looking hard and heavy for. So, I too, have the completed set!!! :smile:

:hungry:
I'm guessing your still talking about the Kermit & Piggy notebook? Should've came to the Target by me they had a TON of them.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Haha. Yeah, when I went by there, there was more than a handful. Patience is always a virtue. :smile:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Lol! I never said it was, trust me. I was willing to pay all kinds of money, just to have that notebook. But I'm so glad I didn't!!! Lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I might still get another pair of Kermit & Piggy socks though. Lol.