When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 28
Dealing with fashion
Morgan met Dr. Teeth outside. He hair was piled on top of her head and held in place with a clip.
"Alrighty" He said.
Morgan got in the car and turned up the radio Dr. Teeth got in next to her.
"Okay let's go we have a six hour drive." Morgan said.
"Well lets get going" Dr. Teeth replied.
Morgan laughed and pulled out of the driveway.

Kermit ran from his office upstairs rocked Lucia to sleep then was back downstairs and then back upstairs to rock Chris to sleep. By the time it was 4:00 he had a headache and his fingers were cramped up from typing twice as fast.
When the phone rang Kermit leapt up and dived for it.
"Hi Piggy." He said.
"Hello Kermie dear." Miss Piggy replied walking into the lobby of her hotel.
"How's New York?" Kermit asked.
Miss Piggy walked into the elevator and pushed her floor button. "It's great honey very busy and loud but just like last time." She said.
Kermit sighed missing her even more and remembering their last trip to New York.
"I'll see you in a few days then?" Kermit asked.
"Of course." Miss Piggy replied.
"See you then dear." Kermit said.
"Bye bye Kermie." Piggy said before hanging up. Kermit hung up and ran back upstairs to retrieve one of the crying twins.

Janice woke up and walked downstairs. Floyd was walking out of the kitchen about to leave.
"You're up early." He told her. Janice shrugged and hugged him "I rully couldn't sleep." She told him. Floyd sighed and kissed her cheek. "I'll see ya later babe." He said. Janice nodded and kissed him before he left.
She turned on the tv to drown out the sudden silence. Morgan and Dr. Teeth were gone to start moving out Morgan's things and Miss Piggy was in New York. Janice sighed and sat down she flipped through several channels and finally settled on the millionth rerun of an old soap opera. After fifteen minutes she changed it to the news and got up to retrieve Lily who had woken up and was crying.
Janice was exhausted by the time Floyd got home that night. She sat beside him on the couch and sighed. "You need to get some sleep." He told her.
"Floyd you should sleep too." she replied. Floyd didn't argue instead he followed her upstairs and after checking on Lily he collapsed next to Janice.
"Morgan and Teeth aren't back yet?" Janice asked
Floyd shook his head and sighed "They were spending the night and coming back tomorrow" He replied. Janice nodded and moved closer resting her head on his chest. Floyd held her waist and kissed her hair "Jan?"
"Yeah?" She replied
Floyd pulled her closer "Are you mad at Morgan?" He asked. Janice lifted her head and looked up at him. "No I just haven't had time to talk to her." She replied.
Floyd sighed and shifted so that he had one arm over her and was looking down at her. "You seem like you're angry at her lately." He whispered.
Janice shook her head "Everything's fine honey" she replied.
Floyd rolled back over and sighed.
Janice closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

Miss Piggy walked down the runway cameras flashed and people smiled. She turned with a fashionable smile and strutted back. Miss Piggy hurried back to her dressing room to change into her next outfit.
"Hello?" A high voice called.
Miss Piggy rolled her eyes. "One minute!" She called forcing her feet into a pair of ridiculously high heels.
"What?" She asked opening her dressing room door.
Raquel was leaning against the doorframe snapping her gum loudly. Raquel was a pig like Piggy but she had dark brown hair with bleach blond highlights her eyes her a dazzling blue. Miss Piggy resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the favorite model in the show.
"What does vous need?" Piggy asked
"Well you're like on in five minutes and I'm here to tell you not to almost trip this time." Raquel snapped flipping her ridiculous hair.
This time Piggy did roll her eyes she hadn't meant to trip but in those shoes who could blame her?
"Look lady I'll be there and I didn't trip I um added flare." Piggy said.
Raquel gave her a fake smile and walked off.
Miss Piggy stormed into the fray of models in this seasons hottest fashions that nobody could afford to wear.
"Not that I'd want to" Miss Piggy thought watching a model in a dress made of empty milk cartons go by.
She again walked down the runway with her best smile and tried not to twist an ankle. The flashes of the cameras were distracting but she focused ahead of her and made it back without a problem or so she thought.
"You were slouching and you're smile faltered on your way back!" Raquel screeched.
"As if people saw that when my back was to them." Miss Piggy replied. Raquel narrowed her crystal blue eyes. "Watch it" she growled before walking off her heels clicking loudly.

Sorry for the short chapter I'll do more soon

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 29
Fashion Tumble
Morgan walked through the doors and froze. Janice was rocking a wailing Lily and Floyd was nowhere to be seen.
"At the theatre?" Morgan asked.
Janice nodded and sighed.
"It's going on eleven you know that right?" Morgan asked.
"Floyd said he'd be late." Janice replied. Morgan walked over and sat beside Janice.
"you should go to sleep Ill take her." Morgan offered.
"You don't have to." Janice replied.
Morgan shrugged "Jan you're exhausted I'll watch her you need to sleep so you can watch her tomorrow" Morgan said.
"Rully like thanks." Janice replied handing Lily to Morgan
"Now go to sleep." Morgan said with a grin. Janice laughed and walked upstairs.
Floyd came in a few minutes later looking just as exhausted as Janice.
"You want me take her?" Floyd asked.
"No get some sleep I got her." Morgan replied.
"Thanks" Floyd said stumbling upstairs.

"Kermie no don't hang up!" Piggy said rushing around and trying to talk to him at the same time.
"Piggy I have to go the show is on." Kermit replied waving Fozzie towards the stage.
Piggy hung up and marched down the runway. Tonight she'd get it right.
On her way back she caught sight of Raquel who was glaring at her. She flipped her hair and instead of walking to the dressing room to change she marched right over to the darling of the show.
"What was it this time? Did I stumble did my smile falter? I don't think do missy I'll have you know I've been doing this a whole lot longer than you and I think I know what I am doing!" She said jabbing a finger at Raquel.
"Exactly you've been doing this too long I don't think you know but here we move out the old and make room for the new so maybe it's time we take out the trash." Raquel snapped back.
"Works for me hiyah!" Piggy yelled karate chopping her across the room. "That went well." she said to herself walking away with a small smile on her face.
She changed into another tacky outfit and sauntered into the fray of models. Raquel had just regained consciousness and was limping towards Piggy on a set of crutches.
"Out!" She screamed pointing Piggy towards the doors.
Piggy kicked sending Raquel flying through the curtains down the runway and into the lap of a man in a shiny blue suit in the audience.
"By the way your smile faltered!" Piggy yelled grabbing her things and marching outside. It was late and by the time her cab pulled up in front of her hotel she was exhausted.
She dropped her bags and collapsed in bed and was out like a light.

Gonzo opened his eyes he was laying in a hospital bed with one leg in a cast and elevated above him. Camilla was asleep in the chair beside him. He decided not to wake her and fumbled for the tv remote beside him on the table.
The news was the first channel that came on he was going to change it when something caught his attention.
A reporter was standing outside a fancy building.
"Here's the place where the show was taking place when our beloved model Raquel was abused and thrown down and off the runway breaking her leg and giving her a concussion." The reporter said.
"Now over to Rob who knows who and the whereabouts of the abuser."
The shot changed and now there was a man standing in front of a very tall building.
"Here is the hotel the one and only Miss Piggy The Frog is staying at." He said.
Gonzo watched with confusion and interest as Rob the reporter explained the situation.
"Miss Piggy was here in Manhattan to promote the new line of winter clothing. Raquel one of our favorite models was giving her some advice when the pig attacked her throwing her down the runway. And into the lap of the well known designer Mark Registine. Miss Piggy fled the show and retreated here to her hotel where she has not been seen since. Will she be welcomed back into the world of fashion or is that career over is the only place good for her back at the sty? We'll find out next time on MIN."
Gonzo flipped the channel and looked at Camilla who had woken up and was watching the tv. "Kermit is not going to like this." Gonzo said.

"Piggy what have you done!"
He yelled over the phone.
"I'm sorry Kermie but moi just can't stand having someone better than me or being told what to do." Piggy said looking out her window where there was a few reporters and photographers walking around.
"I know that Piggy I've always known that but you overreact!" Kermit said.
"I know I did and I'm sorry but I swear when I get my hands on her I'll deal with her." Piggy growled.
"No you'll stay there until I send someone to get you." Kermit said sternly.
"Who long will that take?" She asked.
"I'm not sure but stay inside as long as you can and don't do something stupid and get yourself in this situation again." Kermit told her.
"Okay Kermie I love you." Piggy said.
"I love you too." Kermit said hanging up.
Piggy stared at the phone in her hand. She had nothing to do the tv was full of reports about her and the magazines would be the same.

Morgan went over to see Dr. Teeth early the next morning. "Hi" She said running over to him. He caught her in a hug.
"Hey." He said. Morgan followed him inside and upstairs where'd they'd started to move her stuff.
"So we're almost done?" She asked looking around. Dr. Teeth nodded and and took her hand leading her back to the mostly finished downstairs. "Maybe another week at the most." He said.
Morgan smiled "Awesome." She said looking around.
Dr. Teeth led her outside and got in her car.
"So where we headed?" He asked.
Morgan pulled out of the driveway "Well we could go out for breakfast and then finish moving stuff inside?" She suggested.
"Sounds like a plan" Dr. Teeth replied.

Janice woke up before Floyd and got Lily. She walked downstairs and put her in the playpen before looking for some breakfast.
Floyd came down a few minutes later. "You never wake up early." He said.
"I know I've been doing that a lot lately." She said.
Floyd put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.
"Do the show this week." He told her.
"Floyd I can't I'm busy." Janice said.
"Jan c'mon you haven't been on in forever." Floyd said.
"I'll think about it honey but I'm not promising anything." She told him. Floyd laughed and kissed her before picking up Lily.
Janice walked upstairs she was brushing her hair when Floyd came up.
"Jan I gotta leave Zoot's havaing problems with Animal again." He said.
Janice laughed "Fine but don't take too long" She told him.
He kissed her quickly and ran back downstairs.
Janice finished her hair and walked downstairs.
Lily was asleep in the playpen and Floyd was already gone.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I hope Piggy doesn't do something else stupid.
More please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 30
Identity created.
Floyd ran inside the boarding house and ducked as a pillow hit the door.
"FLOYD! FLOYD!" Animal yelled running over and almost knocking Floyd over.
"Whoa Animal calm down would ya I saw you last week."
"I told ya he's completely outta control." Zoot said.
Floyd sighed and slowly pushed Animal until he was arms length away. "Calm down man" Floyd said. Animal looked at Floyd With understanding. "calm." He said unnaturally quiet. Floyd nodded and released Animal's shoulders "Good now stay." He said taking a step back.
"Stay" Animal repeated.
Floyd nodded again "Think you got it man?" He asked Zoot who nodded.
"Great." Floyd said opening the door.
Zoot watched Floyd disappear the turned back to Animal. "AAAAAH" Animal yelled running around the room.

Kermit found Beauregard "Hi Beau" He said.
"Hello Kermit" Beau said.
"Do you think you could help me?" Kermit asked.
"Sure" Beau replied.
"Piggy's stuck in Manhattan can you go get her?" Kermit asked.
"Okay" Beau said and walked outside. Kermit groaned when one of the twins started to cry.
He walked off with a roll of his eyes.

Miss Piggy paced her hotel room when an idea came to mind she marched to the elevator and walked outside. Cameras flashed and questions were shot at her from every direction.
"Moi is here to say that moi is back! Moi will be the new fashion icon!" She announced watching several reporters scribble on their notebooks.
"Miss Piggy what do you have to say for your actions towards Raquel?" Someone asked.
"That moi will kick her butt again if she thinks she's better" Piggy replied innocently.

Kermit watched it all on the news. "No no no no!" He yelled seeing Piggy threaten Raquel on live tv had just made everything worse.
He shifted Chris in his arms and turned up the volume where Piggy was stating that she wasn't old and is coming back bigger and better. Kermit groaned and smacked his face into his hand.

"The pig did what?" Floyd asked.
Gonzo sat up in his bed and turned on he tv to the news.
"Oh" Floyd said watching Miss Piggy babble to the reporters.
"Kermit's not happy" Gonzo said.
"Like what's going to happen?" Janice asked.
"Jan don't worry Kermit's got it" Morgan said rocking Lily in her arms. "Bwak brawk Begawk" Camilla clucked.
"True but like how will he get her out?" Janice asked.
"Beau's on his way to get her" Gonzo said taking a glass of water from a nurse.
"Look blue dude we all know Beau isn't gonna get Miss publicity out of Manhattan with all those reporters why would she want to leave and we've all seen Beau's driving." Floyd said.
Dr. Teeth shuddered and nodded "Floyd's right The queen of hogs won't be going anywhere without her frog." He said.
Gonzo looked at the group that had assembled in his hospital room and shrugged "Well thanks to Miss Piggy Raquel is engaged to Mark Registine." He said.
"Like who's Mark Registine?" Janice asked.
"A big designer and the man that Piggy threw Raquel into." Gonzo said.
"How do you know all this?" Morgan asked handing Lily to Janice.
"When you're in the hospital you watch the news a lot." Gonzo replied.
Fozzie flipped the channel and sighed looking at the crowd "Well then I guess the next show should be quiet." He said.
"True without the fat queen we might get a chance to appear in the show for once." Floyd said.
Janice laughed and rested her head on his shoulder
"Honey she doesn't always hog the spotlight" She said.
Floyd laughed "Well we'll see what you say next time we're kicked out of the show because of her." Floyd said.
"Speaking of show you and Jan have to go rehearse for that song the two of you are doing in the show." Dr. Teeth said.
"True see ya later blue dude." Floyd said leading Janice away.
"Well I guess we can all agree that the fat diva has her identity created." Dr. Teeth said.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Okay so if you remember a few chapters back I mentioned that the Queen song Bijou would appear well in the next chapter that song will be played. It's one of my favourite songs but there's two problems.
One: it's mainly guitar and not very long.
Two: it's not a popular song hence you may not have heard it before and it's not a register song.
So here's two options.
You can't watch the video by clicking the link below. (this is a live version so it isn't very clear)
Or you can go to a music website (iTunes grooveshark etc) and listen to a clearer version.
Anyways here's the link to the live version.

I highly recommend you watch his because there is only about ten seconds of singing in the song and it would help if you had an idea of what it sounded like.
I'll post the chapter tomorrow so watch and enjoy and stay tuned for the chapter tomorrow.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Okay sorry for the wait, if you haven't watched the video I highly recommend you do
now. Anyways here's the chapter sorry that it's short but I had a lot of homework.

Chapter 31
Time to perform
"Alright everyone show time!" Kermit announced everyone got into position right on time for the opening number.
"Let's go" Kermit said ushering everyone offstage.
Janice ran around with her guitar in hand. "Where's Floyd?" She asked.
"Here" Floyd said running over.
"You're on!" Kermit exclaimed tossing Floyd a microphone and pushing them onstage.
Floyd ran to center stage and looked at Janice who nodded and started playing. High shivery notes echoed through the theatre.
Floyd knew Janice could play good but at this exact moment he realized how good. The sound of her guitar filled the theatre with emotion even though it was the only sound everyone else was in a daze listening to it.
Janice played a high note queuing Floyd's turn to sing. Janice stopped playing for a few seconds.

"You and me we are destined you'll agree to spend the rest of our lives with each other. The rest of our days like two lovers. Forever yes forever…my bijou."

Janice resumed with the guitar continuing the high long notes that flowed into one another like the guitar itself was crying. Floyd felt every emotion through her music letting every note every sound echo through his head.
The audience seemed to feel the same way too not moving gaping at the pair on the stage on awe.
Janice finished with another long note. The applause was deafening Floyd took Janice's hand and walked offstage with her. "Wow babe you were amazing." He exclaimed. Throwing his arms around her.
"You were too." Janice replied.
Floyd kept an arm around her waist and walked to her dressing room with her.
"Fozzie get onstage!" Kermit replied.
Fozzie ran by with a fistful of rubber chickens and a water gun.

Morgan sat on one of the benches outside. Dr. Teeth opened the door and slipped out flinching in the cold air. Morgan looked up and smiled. "Everything alright?"
He asked. Morgan nodded and stood up "Yep I'm just waiting for you." She said.
"You wanna leave?" He asked. Morgan nodded and yawned.
"I'm exhausted." She mumbled.
"Let's go then" He took her hand and led her towards the waiting bus.
Janice got Lily from Zoot who had surprisingly watched her without falling asleep.
She and Floyd headed outside Janice was falling asleep more and more by the minute.
Floyd caught her hand before she could fall face first.
"Get in" He told her opening the door.
He took Lily and put her in her carseat before getting in beside Janice.

Miss Piggy walked through the streets she didn't care about the people watching her or about the reporters flashing their cameras.
It was when a van pulled up next to her did she start paying attention.
"Miss Piggy!" A women obviously another reporter exclaimed stumbling out of the van.
"Yes?" Piggy replied trying not to show her frustration in the women.
"I'm Julie Jenkins from The Early Morning Watchers. I want you to come on my show for an interview." She offered.
"Sure." Miss Piggy replied.
Julie smiled "Great come to the studio tomorrow at ten." She said before heading into a nearby coffee shop.