Your Most Relatable Characters

galagr

Reaction score
Thought I'd give this thread a little bump. I like the idea of it.

So anyway, here's what fictional character I most look like:

And personality wise, I'm probably most like Dipper from Gravity Falls. Always serious, except when I don't wanna be :stick_out_tongue:, curious, etc.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well that's good. I mean bad. I mean... hey, when did this turn into the crazy thread? Oh, right, that was my fault.... :laugh:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I relate to Luigi, Miss Piggy, Miss Poogy, Link (LoZ), Chowder, aaaaaaaand......
Gonzo.

galagr

Reaction score
I relate to Luigi, Miss Piggy, Miss Poogy, Link (LoZ), Chowder, aaaaaaaand......
Gonzo.
This may sound like a silly question, but by Luigi you mean from Mario Bros, right?

King Tigre

Reaction score
I guess I kinda relate with the Incredible Hulk. Not just the Inner rage thing, but the nomadic nature, the lone traveler. Also liking to smash things. Probably why I also relate to Animal. :smile:

robodog

Reaction score
I tend to identify with robotic characters. Data ( who is the only thing I like about Star Trek ) Johnny Five, Optimus Prime, R2 D2, characters like that. Ten years ago my dream was to get involved with robotics somehow. I wanted to learn how to build my own robots. I gave up that dream for the longest time and even sold off all my robotic toys ( Furby, Poo-Chi, Sony Aibos, that sort of thing ). But after my mom died three months ago and I spent weeks severely depressed to the point that I was contemplating suicide over it that dream has come back with a vengeance. I've started collecting robotic toys again ( when before I only collected robotic dogs now I collect pretty much any animatronic toy. I'm eagerly awaiting the new Furby ) ). Now I have something else to live for. Even if I never learn to build my own robots I have to hang around to see what the future of robotics has in store both for more scientific type robotics like Honda's Asimo and for robotic toys like Furby and FurReal Friends. Technology's only going to get better and in the years to come there's going to be some amazing things. I can't miss that.