Your Most Relatable Characters

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Hmmm, good question. Outside of the Muppets.... I'd have to say Lisa Simpson. We're both intelligent, Buddhist vegetarian activist chicks who often feel like no one understands us. Comic Book Guy, a little bit as well, because we're both comic book nerds who are uber-sarcastic and obsessed with being right.

Also, when I was in high school, some kid who bugged me all the time in my English class said I was like Daria (from the show of the same name), because my responses when he annoyed me were usually deadpan and sarcastic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmmm, good question. Outside of the Muppets.... I'd have to say Lisa Simpson. We're both intelligent, Buddhist vegetarian activist chicks who often feel like no one understands us. Comic Book Guy, a little bit as well, because we're both comic book nerds who are uber-sarcastic and obsessed with being right.

Also, when I was in high school, some kid who bugged me all the time in my English class said I was like Daria (from the show of the same name), because my responses when he annoyed me were usually deadpan and sarcastic.
Based on your username, I would've assumed the character from Hairspray. :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
Probably derpy hooves from mlp fim we are both well known but never really gets chance to be out there and when we do we look like a bunch of idiots...

Lola p

Reaction score
i would say twilight sparkle. we botth had social trouble and are nerds. lol

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think I'm a lot like Boo Boo Bear. We're both sort of short in stature. Boo Boo likes to have fun like Yogi, but is generally a little more hesitant than Yogi. While Boo Boo is usually the one that tries to keep Yogi out of trouble, he still seems to look up to Yogi. I have a very similar relationship with several friends. While I don't think I've ever said, "I don't think the Ranger's gonna like this, Yogi", it definitely sounds like something I would say.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Just of late I've been feeling very much like Hauser from "Alcatraz." Antisocial, broody, driven...yeah. I can go there easily. Including the shooting-people's-kneecaps part.

I should probably get some chocolate today. It might temper the edge a bit...
--------------