Granny Fannie Nesselrode

ScottMonster

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
In Guy Smiley's "This is Your Life: Tree" Sketch...
Being the nitpicker that I am,:big_grin: ...those skits were called "Here Is Your Life."..."This Is Your Life" was the real name of the 50s TV show that those skits parodied.

As for others:

"Beat The Time" ("Beat The Clock; early 60s, I think)

"What's My Part?" ("What's My Line?")

and another one I'm not sure about: "Dialing For Prizes Movie", well I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the name of the real show was "Dialing For Dollars Movie"?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Okay, apparently the screenshots I posted from FTB are not GFN. The first GIF I posted in black and white with the blue shawl is definatley her because she was identified in the book as such.

That said, I found a picture of the puppet, so I can say without adoubt that this is Granny Fannie Nesselrode....

http://scarecroe.com/files/granny_fannie_nesselrode4.jpg

And yes Warrick, you can use it on the encyclopedia site :smile:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Scott, the first picture you linked us to is actually Grandma Happy from the low-budget/community TV style soap opera spoof "Hunt For Happiness". She was also voiced by Jim ... rather effectively, I might add. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So does anybody know who the Pointer Brothers are? Was hoping that someone would have information on the origin/purpose or at least the description of these guys. Post as soon as you've got some solid info I can use to justify their inclusion in the Muppet Listings. Thanks for the assist and have a good day.

Splurge

Reaction score
Grannie Fannie Nesselrode, as already noted appeared in "Here is Your Life". Going by this appearance, she is made from the same large lavendar AM with live hands (used for Mumford, Count, etc.)

This is the only skit I remember her being in, but she very well could have been in others. Maybe she became a character that wasn't working for the audience or the writers. She seemed to have survived more in illustrations, like Little Bird did.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

Thats Granny Fannie Nesselrode !

In Puppet form !

see ya