Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I'm not bleeding rainbows. Sometimes, I think 90% of this forum inhales unhealthy amounts of happy pills.
No offense but I'd rather take an unhealthy amount of happy pills then be a grump. And no one asked you to be happy like rainbows and flowers but don't put down the people who are excited and have been optimistic about this from the start. Have respect for members please.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
No seriously I think Jim would rather have us be optomistic about new Muppet projects than looking for negative points...I think he's be proud of those who followed after him (though he might turn a blind eye to Muppet wizard of oz)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't care if my optimisim annoys people. I love my Muppets and they make me happy so I'm gonna be as happy as a clam. If people don't like it that's their problem. There's already enough miserable in the world and The Muppets help me escape that. And people have every reason to be excited about this movie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Seasons 4 & 5 of TMS haven't even been put out on DVD & they're thinking of putting out another new Muppet movie??This is crazy!

Hubert

Reaction score
*puts two hands out like a scale and tries to weigh the values of seasons 4 and 5 and a new movie*

*fails with class*

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Seasons 4 & 5 of TMS haven't even been put out on DVD & they're thinking of putting out another new Muppet movie??This is crazy!
No it's not really crazy because unlike seasons 4 & 5 Disney doesn't have to fool with copyrights when making a new movie. They already have them. :stick_out_tongue: