Some sad news

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Haven't seen any updates from Bill here for a couple of days. Hope all is OK and the retching has stopped.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...I'm sorry to hear about this Marty. At least it adds further Drama to the "True Story of a Love that Can be Interrupted, but Cannot Be Stopped: The Marty and Michelle Story, a MC Lifetime Exclusive, the tale of Bill and His Bubbles and Baby and Her Muppets."

Sending you happiness and prayers. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you everybody. The retching did not come back. It was not a virus at least. Michelle could tell it was my dairy allergy and she also admits that I probably should have rested back at the hotel, but it was so hard because it was so far away from the park and the taxi fares were too much to add up all the time. Plus the bus passes only allowed you to go to and from once each day.

It was a great trip all the same but we've both been a little depressed by the thought of my leaving tomorrow. I was originally set to spend Christmas here with her entire family. :frown:

We are making the most of the time watching her collection of the British Drama Downton Abbey and talking about the future.

Mum is disappointed that I didn't get to stay three months. This was the only opportunity I had since next year the Australian Government is reducing the time allowed for pensioners vacations from 13 weeks to 6 weeks.:sigh:

My Aunt Fran was very angry about how my insurance turned out. Not only medical claim wise but since I have had to still pay for getting my flight times changed. She assumed my insurance would have allowed for emergency re-scheduling for health reasons. The next time I come to USA she and I are definitely going to be asking thorough questions about insurance plans.:grouchy: