Muppetvision Fountain down for Rehab in Orlando

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Tom - If you end up going, please let me know beforehand. If I send you a couple bucks for a camera and your troubles, would you do me a favor and snap a few shots off? I unfortunately wasn't able to get inside for a viewing, so I really don't know what is different compared to original WDW one. All I know is we don't have a Pigs in Space ship crashed in front with smoke coming out of the pipes, so if that is different, it leads me to believe there are other differances as well.

Let me know. I'm on and off Yahoo! Msger, but you can always email.

-Matt

Chilly Down

Reaction score
If I go, I will very likely be taking pictures. In the meantime, do a search on Laughingplace.com. I saw a whole bunch of photos there when the CA version opened.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
There is still a cue line, just never enough people to use it. Occasionally they will put people into it, though.

You probably just arrived inside the theater right as they were loading for the show, and missed the pre show.

I wish they'd use the cue, or at least make people go through it, because it is really funny.

Jeremy
yeah i've been there with and without the cue

Sarah

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Matt - Definitely let me know when you'll be down here. I'll be here through August, and I'd love to meet you.

Jeremy

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
And Chris - how's Project Tomorrowland going? All set for next week's launch?
Jeremy
it's launched--- fine tuning is still going on, but the world is still operating and hasn't shut down just yet.

Chris (the other one).

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Project Tomorrowland?

What is Project Tomorrowland? A website? :confused:

Please let me know...I am a big Tomorrowland fan.

:big_grin:

-Matt

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Project Tomorrowland is connected to the system all the cast members use to check information like their schedule and upcoming information about the parks. Project Tomorrowland enhanced that by letting us get our paystubs and other pertinent and personal information on that same tool, accessible to us castmembers on the web. Nothing exciting (well, not for you anyways.)

Sorry to get your hopes up

Jeremy

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The queue is the line in which park guests wait to be let into a ride or attraction if there are too many people to all be let in at once. 99% of the queues at Walt Disney World are constructed to coincide with the ride or attraction for which they hold guests. Hope that helps some.

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Matt,

Where have you been?!?!?! You've been MIA of late.

Hope all is well.