Request to Moderators

Rugby

Reaction score
The question is, WHY are they always changing thread titles? Is there a good reason, or an OCD reason?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The question is, WHY are they always changing thread titles? Is there a good reason, or an OCD reason?
There are good reasons half of the time, they don't just change titles just for the halibut!
Sometimes, I don't know what to name my thread so I just name it whatever, and the mods usually change it to something better. :]
Anyway, the problem isn't changing threads, it's not telling us that they do.

Rugby

Reaction score
What I've been a little bothered by lately are all the threads like. "Floyd Replica", and then you click on it and it's something like, "Man, I wish they would make a Floyd Replica," expecting it to be about an actual Floyd replica.

MagicFractal

Reaction score
I had no plan in mind when I came to MC, but find I'm enjoying sharing info and insights from my years in media and engineering, and looking to the future of the arts. Some of the exciting areas that overlap are stop-motion, go-motion, robotics, theater design, and virtual sprite animation. Though the history of puppetry is already very rich, and I've enjoyed revisiting that, there's a lot that hasn't been done yet which is exciting. While I can't find time to try everything I'd wish, it's fun to discuss what's possible.

So I thank you moderators for letting me post what have grown into articles, and I bet someone will find it useful. I only wish I could edit old posts, and wonder why you have that feature turned off?? Careful as I am, I later catch errors, and later think of better examples or ways to express ideas. I've run a number of BBSs in my time and never found a need to lock out user revisions. Can you switch on perpetual edits for me if I promise to never misuse them, however you'd define that?

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I didn't know who to message personally, so I figure this would be the best place to post it:

I noticed a post I made yesterday in the 'Ricky Gervais in Talks to Star in 'Muppets' Sequel' thread has been deleted. I just wanted to apologize for whatever reason it was deleted for. Whatever bad vibes or anything it could've possible given was not my intention :smile: