1.2.3.4.5 Pinball Sketch on Family Guy Last Night 12/18

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Last Night they did a sketch where Stewie (Baby) was in a ball. he came in and said i have a on HECK of a day. They cut to a hand pulling a pinball shooter then they goint 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 it is almost flawless copy catch it in rerun on Thur Dec 29th.2005 on Cartoon Network 11:00pm est

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Last Night they did a sketch where Stewie (Baby) was in a ball. he came in and said i have a on HECK of a day. They cut to a hand pulling a pinball shooter then they goint 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 it is almost flawless copy catch it in rerun on Thur Dec 29th.2005 on Cartoon Network 11:00pm est
That was hilarious!!!! I cracked up laughing through that whole bit. It was very well done, almost frame for frame.

missHEFFIE

Reaction score
omg i love family guy they also did this thing i dunno if it was makkng fun of sesame street where Peter hired strippers and then they count off
One TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SiX SEVEN! and then Peter steps in and he is like "7, Seven Prostitutes" HAHAHAA i was dying from laughing so hard
and i saw the pinball one also.

Drtooth

Reaction score
this is an old post, but....

You know, When I saw the preview for the episode, seeing Stewie in the Bubble almost made me expect a joke like that. Considering the usual Family Guy fare, I either expected a Pinball number count refference (considering the refferences to the Baker's sing a song of ______ twice), Stewie being the large boulder from Indiana Jones, or for him to be in some sort of Soccer game.

This is the third time a non-Muppet SS skit was refferenced. Unless you count the electric company refference, then it's four.

superfan

Reaction score
You can find a clip of that on milkandcookies.com....just type Family Guy into their search thingy.