1-2-3-4-5!

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Hey Fuzzygobo who once upon a time was known as kaye68,

I've got my bowling ball as well as my tubby, rubber duckie, umbrella, flashlight, and all the other things we need for our Sesame bowling team. a few questions for you:
Which coast is our the first meeting going to be on?
And do I have to wear the stinky shoes that give me blisters or can I wear my Peter Tork boots with the funky fringes?

With love from your bridge-running team member Mokeystar, who once upon a time was known as edehl. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
hey you

Hey Mokeyshinystar! let's see, how 'bout somewhere neutral and halfway between, like St. Louis? Or let's go out to Hawaii and hang with Buffie St. Marie. Or we could go up to the North Pole where Bert was gonna go study fish! The options are endless (I only wish my bank account was).

Dress optional. Although you need a shirt and shoes for service. Pull out your Kermit The Grof t-shirt and you'll be good to go.

I'll bring all the "P" foods- like peanuts pears and popcorn, etc. and pudding is a treat....

A good time to be had by all. Then we can have a picnic, and the painter can paint a mustard 3 on pumpernickel.

How 'bout it? :smile:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Hey fuzzy Gobo-a-gogo----

Geographically speaking, I think somewhere smack dab between you in Joysey and me in Mochaville is perhaps in the middle of a cow pasture in Des Moines, Iowa. Not a very good site for bowling practice. Cow tipping, maybe......... Maybe we could start a bowling league with cows!

Or maybe we could have that picnic instead. An open field is a good place for a picnic, don't ya think? You can bring the P items and I'll bring the M stuff (ya know, marshmallows for roasting, meatballs, mmmmmmmelon, etc...) and I'll promise make sure to leave any gluttonous M-shaped friends at home.

Maybe after that, we can hop the purple and yellow polka-dotted Sesame leer jet and zoom off to Hawaii to look for Mt. Snuffleupagus and sail through the waves.......

I'll make sure to pack my official Fermit the Krog inflatable surf board for the occasion...

ssetta

Reaction score
Um, can we get back to the subject of 1-2-3-4-5?

Anyway, what exactly happened when the singers were singing "la la la la la"? And about when do you think this was last used?