1/7/07 Kermit on the Weather Channel

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey MC gang,

was watch the Wather Channel and tommarow Kermit the Frog will be a guest on the Wather Channel's show called "The Climate Code with Dr. Heidi Cullen" at 5pm on The Wather Channel Jan 7, 2007! so set you VCR/DVD and tivios for our favorite frog will be on! :smile:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey MC gang,

was watch the Wather Channel and tommarow Kermit the Frog will be a guest on the Wather Channel's show
Mickey Muppet....love your posts. You definitely post some interesting news. But dude, you really need to learn to spell. I've been tempted to say stuff before, but just didn't have the heart. This post pushed me over though. Weather is spelled like that. Tomorrow is spelled like that. Sorry if I am being picky, but it just looks really bad!

:smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mickey Muppet.

P.S. When posting there is a spell check feature for those interested.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MuppetCrazy said:
Mickey Muppet....love your posts. You definitely post some interesting news. But dude, you really need to learn to spell. I've been tempted to say stuff before, but just didn't have the heart. This post pushed me over though. Weather is spelled like that. Tomorrow is spelled like that. Sorry if I am being picky, but it just looks really bad!

:smile:

easy... dont reply!