10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I don't know who won the race, and I really don't care, I mean, both me, and D'Snowth have made it to the one of the biggest posting milestones of all time. 10,000 posts. I want to thank everyone individually, but I know you all know how much you mean to me, so I'll thank you as groups.

I want to thank the MopFam cast. From Beau to Barry Lee, you're all fantastic people and together we've created one of the funniest "shows" I've ever been a part of.

I want to thank the T*K*O cast. MrsPepper, D'Snowth, Vic, Vibs, Lisa, Beau, Kermiebaby, Nick, Marty, Number One, and, well, That Announcer. You're all awesome, we had a great run, way too much fun.

I want to thank the fan-fiction writers. All of you. Even if I don't read your stories, you're great for writing them. Be it outlines, stories, whatever, you're amazing for writing it.

I want to thank the fan-fiction readers. Thank you. You give me the encouragement to keep going on.

I want to thank the Muppet Dorm members. Best roomies I've ever lived with.

I want to thank all of the fans. For keeping the dream alive by being here.

I want to thank the moderators. For keeping the forum alive by being here.

I want to thank the muffiners. For muffining, and being some of the funniest people I've ever met.

I want to thank the action figure enthusiasts. For getting excited over a proposed Sesame action figure line.

I want to thank the Muppet people who visit here. For showing us that we fans have a say in things.

I want to thank... EVERYONE! For being you! For being funny, for being crazy, for being caring, for being AWESOME! You're the best second family a Prawn like me could ask for. Also, you've given me a nickname that I can honestly say I'd never think I'd have. Ever.

Widdle Prawnie Foo Foo.

(Thanks Snowth. :stick_out_tongue: Not just for the nickname, but for being a great pal, and for racing me to 10,000, and winning spectacularly. I don't know anyone else who could give me a run for my money like you did. Thanks man, really.)

Also, the biggest thanks in the world to my best friend in the world, Lisa/TogetherAgain. Thanks honey. I love you.

I love you all! Thank you. From the bottom of my widdle Prawnie heart.

NOW LET'S PARTY! *pulls rope releasing penguins, muffins, whipped cream, potatoes, bagels, chickens, Twiddlebugs, and balloons!* Here's to 10,000 more! :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*waltzes through the door arm in arm with Mildred* Did someone call for a Boogie?

Mildred: A booger?

No! Er...no...

Prawnie! *hug* Thanks for being one of the greatest guys I know, old buddy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, it's my turn to make a speech!

First of all, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you guys have been like family to me! Seriously, I know I can come to you guys with my problems, and you guys always are willing to lend a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to chew (except for a few of you who are sick of hearing about my problems). You guys have ALWAYS made me feel better when I was down because guys were always there for me: no other forum has done for me before, and believe me, I've been to A LOT of forums in the past, but no matter what, people there would ALWAYS get mad at me for the TINIEST little things! But not here... here, you guys treat me like I'm a SOMEBODY, and not a SOMETHING! There are a lot of people I'd like to thank personally as well...

First of all, I don't know if he's still here or not, but thanks to Frazzle; him and I joined around the same time, and we both were the first to welcome each other here.

Thanks to MrsPepper: Peppi, honest to God, you're just about the best friend I've ever had here, you're a very kind, sweet, loving person, and you and I have accomplished a lot together, and not just T*K*O.

I'd like to thank the following people, who I always felt were more or less like big brothers to me: guys who were such great friends, but were always knowledgable and would offer to help me with problems: Beauregard, The Count, Phillip Chapman, Barry Lee, and Kevin (Fozzie Bear).

Then of course, there's people like William (Ilikemuppets), Skye, Beth (redBoobergurl), Kathy (Katzi428, NOT Kathy Greenwood), Sara (ReneeLouvier), anytimepally, DanDanStrawberry, Katie (Krazedmuppet), heralde, Faylo, G-MAN, ThePrawnCracker, Vic Romano, BEAR, Brian (Princeton), Marty (Bill Bubbly Guy), Kyle (Erine81981), ISNorden, Winslow Leach, Kiki-Kramer (Kiki), Daniel (Teheheman), Sgt Floyd, and several others I can't possibly name for being such great friends to me and providing me with such a wonderful second family.

Also, I'd like to thank That Announcer, Ziffel, Vibs, Ernie101, Gonzo14, SuperFan, KermieBaby47, jediX, and Nick (anythingmuppet): people who are either not here anymore, or are rarely around, but whom I've managed to form friendships with.

Once again, thanks to Beauregard, DanDanStrawberry, and Vibs for being few of the only people overseas who DON'T have issues with me, and I don't have issues with back!

Once again, thanks to Kevin and Count for being such awesome moderators and keeping everything around here in order.

Once again, thanks to Phillip Chapman for creating the GREATEST forum in Internet history!

Once again, thanks Prawnie for this awesome race, and for giving me a good time and a run for my money on the race to 10,000, it was a blast!

Thanks again everybody, I couldn't have done with out you all! May God be with you all!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*beams* Thank YOU Beau, for bringing back your old dancin' partner.

Hilda: You called?

...Liiiiiiisa!

EDIT: *applauds the Snowth mightily*

SSLFan

Reaction score
Congrats! But I still have a looooong way to go.:smirk: :cry: :eek:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe, that's okay, SSLFan, it took me... what? Almost three years? You've only been here for a few months. :smile:

Hilda: Oh, please, Prawn baby, dance with Hilda!

...Actually, your dancing partner is that fine, attractive Snowth over there.

Faylo

Reaction score
did someone say party!
Congrats, boys! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks Faylo, Katie! Glad you could join the party! *throws cake everywhere*