10 Days

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone... I decided to go ahead and write one of my last posts before I head out to surgery, which I leave for 10 days from now. For those who don't know: I'm having corrective jaw surgery... my jaw has been off-center since birth, and I'm having it fixed. I've gotten some stuff done that I wanted to before this time, and some stuff I haven't. I'm a lazy reader, so I didn't finish "The Purpose Driven Life." I'm putting it down and picking it up later when I get home from St. Louis. Also, I had wanted to complete my Muppet collection, and I almost did, but some mishaps took place, due to mailing problems, and I don't think I'll be recieving them anytime soon, but thanks so much to the man here who has done what he could. But I did get all the Henson DVD's I wanted, made by a good friend here at MC, and I'm getting to do other things, like spend some real fun times with my family and friends, and I'm gonna get a chance to make some extra money, plus I get to see the "Lost" finale on Wednesday, one week before I leave, and "X-Men 3" on Thursday at midnight.

I know this may be just another surgery for me, but I'm not even going to be allowed to drive on my own until the middle or possibly late July. I'm nervous about surgeries as it is. And since they're working on my jaw, I won't be able to eat normally for a loooong time. I'm just dreading not being able to do things on my own for that period of time; it's amazing how we take things for granted. I'm not going to be able to drive, waterski, go on rollercoasters, etc. But I do know that time will heal me, and I'll be very glad I got this done in the end. I will take pictures and post 'em up. But not till after my face is somewhat healed; I'm not gonna have a pretty face for a while, from what I've seen from past patients this doctor has had. But hey, I'll be just fine with the help of my family, friends, and hours of Henson material!

Even though I'm not leaving just yet, I did want to say thanks to a great many people here... Vic Romano, KermieBaby47, Boober Gorg, Stulz, KermiClown, Frogpuppeteer, Sylinde Bren, Once Was Ernie, Fozzie Bear, Barry Lee, The Count, Krazed Muppet, Beauregard, Fish'N'Wolf, D'Snowth, Kimp The Shrimp, Renee Louvier, Foodie, and to those I forgot, you too. Also, to Phillip Chapman and Cindy for a great site. I'll sure miss you guys this summer (We don't have a computer at home). I know that I'll be back and that I'll be alright, but I did need to say thanks, because if it wasn't for this website, there's lots of things that would have never happened, most notably, not auditioning for the Muppets back in September and meeting some of the people who work in Henson now.

Well, everyone... take care, have a great summer, and I'll see you all soon. I'm sure to stop by and check my email sometime, so I'll drop a line then. Thanks again everyone, and wish me luck.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wish you luck with your surgery and I will pray everything goes smoothly

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'll be praying for you Frogster.:frown: Hope all goes well for you!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good luck Frogster! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and I'll look forward to seeing you back here when you're all healed up and good as new!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... Luke this is not my Batman glas...
Luke my man, you do what you gotta' do and get back, y'here!? I'd say I'll miss you, but I haven't been around so much myself and as a result I already miss you, so take care, bud. Peace.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope your surgery goes well ans have a most excellent Summer.

unclematt

Reaction score
Luke, good luck man. I will be praying for your speedy recovery as will most of the MC Clan. Hope to read from you soon.

Frogster

Reaction score
Leavin' tomorrow... good-bye, everyone. God bless. :smile: