1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Skye

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a big congratulations to my sweet William for hitting 14,000 posts! I am so impressed, and I'm so proud of you, honey! You are doing such a great job... and here's to 14,000 more and even more after that! :big_grin::excited::flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That really mean so much to me, and thank you so much Caroline, sweetheart!:excited:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, 14,000 is a big # I don't know if anybody realizes that he's been here just under 3 years, and I crunched some #s because I have so much fricken time on my hands that I have nothing else to do, and if I did my math correctly(which I didn't but if anybody wants to dispute me on this, I say do it themselves) William averages 13.7 post a day. Congrats to William, that # blows my mind man. Oh, and on a personal note, I am now #34, only 57 post out of 33rd. That's insane, but like I said, I'm the only one paying attention to it.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I pay attention to that kind of stuff. By the way thanks Daniel for pointing that out. Those are some pretty amazing numbers when you think about it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, heck I might crunch them again when you've been here for 3 years. They might be a little more accurate. That's more of a guesstimate than anything else. If anybody wants to do the math, then go right ahead lol.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, heck I might crunch them again when you've been here for 3 years. They might be a little more accurate. That's more of a guesstimate than anything else. If anybody wants to do the math, then go right ahead lol.

Daniel
That's cool. But you are dead on about the 13.4 posts a day thing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations to Kathy for making it on the first page! I don't know it you were their before by way to go!:excited:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Wow, i didn't know you could see each members post compared to anothers like your talking about Ilikemuppets. I just saw i'm on page 5 (near the bottom), is that good or bad?
(ps, late congrats to you Ilikemuppets 14,000 is huge, or as i would put it, ITS OVER 9000!)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow, i didn't know you could see each members post compared to anothers like your talking about Ilikemuppets. I just saw i'm on page 5 (near the bottom), is that good or bad?
(ps, late congrats to you Ilikemuppets 14,000 is huge, or as i would put it, ITS OVER 9000!)
Thanks for the congrats and it's really neither a good or bad thing. It's just fun depending on if you care to look at it that way.