1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score

Redsonga

Reaction score
Tawny Scrawny Lion was my number one, read a million times golden book of all:3...Now that I think of it, I really really loved rabbits...Rabbit was my favorite of the Pooh characters, and his Disney version still is..I think that is why I love Boober to..I just want to hug them and say it will all be okay :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Tawny Scrawny Lion was my number one, read a million times golden book of all:3
Dang. He was my fave too. And the direct-to-video show made him even more enjoyable. ^_^

TSL: "I--Tawny Scrawny Lion--King & Commander-and-Cheif of Jolly Jungle have been meditating on your problem. You can plug the Great Water & save Little Golden Book Land with..."

*he holds out a giant carrot*

"This."

Me: Rofl! They asked for a rock, NOT a vegetable!

Rabbit was my favorite of the Pooh characters
As much as I am a Pooh-o-phile (i.e. the term used to describe hardcore Pooh fans), I always felt that all Rabbit really needed--in order to stop being so bossy & huffy--was for somebody to make him feel important.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Dang. He was my fave too. And the direct-to-video show made him even more enjoyable. ^_^

TSL: "I--Tawny Scrawny Lion--King & Commander-and-Cheif of Jolly Jungle have been meditating on your problem. You can plug the Great Water & save Little Golden Book Land with..."

*he holds out a giant carrot*

"This."

Me: Rofl! They asked for a rock, NOT a vegetable!

As much as I am a Pooh-o-phile (i.e. the term used to describe hardcore Pooh fans), I always felt that all Rabbit really needed--in order to stop being so bossy & huffy--was for somebody to make him feel important.
*hee*
Yay from veggie love :smile:....
Rabbit and Boober both need a bit of that I think..they always seemed happy when they were helping however they could..the bossy-ness was sort of an act I think, because they could actually get hurt so easily by things...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Rabbit and Boober both need a bit of that I think..they always seemed happy when they were helping however they could..the bossy-ness was sort of an act I think, because they could actually get hurt so easily by things...
Of course. Both the Fraggle franchise & the Pooh products were geared towards almost the same group of people, I would like to think, with similar messages to be told (for both told people to accept others for who they are, no matter how different, odd, or strange).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course. Both the Fraggle franchise & the Pooh products were geared towards almost the same group of people, I would like to think, with similar messages to be told (for both told people to accept others for who they are, no matter how different, odd, or strange).
But still they told different timeless messages :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I reached 16000 on the posts count everybody! I didn't expect to make it this far quite this quickly?:excited:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Congrats man, I'm gonna do the math when you hit 3 years cause I don't feel like doing it now lol.

Daniel