1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Vic Romano

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
My 1,000th post!!!!

*walks up to podium to accept her award with tears falling down her cheeks*

It is an honor to be given this award title as a New Senior Member of Muppet Central. I know that if it wasn’t for the fact that I goof off too much I would have never made it this far. Everyone here has been such an inspiration to me and I have enjoyed playing with each and every one of you. There have been many good times and even some bad times that we have been through but when it is all said and done *sniff* you are a great bunch of characters. I would like to take this opportunity to thank many of you for your continued support, off the wall comments, random zaniness, and just all around crazy nature.

Fozzie Bear........you were one of the first people who took me under their paw here at MC and showed me how to truly play the RPGs. We had a blast with several of them in the past. I have had the opportunity to meet you and your alter ego Muley and it is an experience I shall never forget. You are a great Friend online and off!

Vic..........you are the second most wonderful Frog here at MC. We have had a lot of fun playing games on here......whether we intended for them to be games or not. You are a crazy character and I am excited to find out what kind of adventures my next 1,000 posts brings. You too are a great friend!

Beau........Beau.......Beau.........what can I say...........you are one of a kind.....very unique....and a lot of fun. I enjoy being part of the Moppet Family and I am honored to call you friend!

*the band starts to play to get me to hurry up*

I want to thank everyone here at Muppet Central...........Katzi, DanDan...(where would the world be without you to make our lives more complex?*smile*), Prawncracker, Zeldazipple, Togetheragain, KimptheShrimp, Erine81981, Vibs D;Snowth, MrsPepper, The Count, Janicefersure, anythingmuppet, effralyo, redboobergurl, minidoozer....gosh the list goes on and on, for anyone else I have missed........*insert name here*.

*someone screams........”get on with it already”*

Ok Ok............Thank you again to EVERYONE.........I really feel like part of the Muppet Family and I am honored to make it to the Senior Status!

*exits stage*
* Runs up and hugs SB.
Yaaaaay! A senior member a senior member!
I've not been this happy since September!
1000 posts for sugarbritchez;
It's all the fun without the riches!
She's sweet and fun and great and then;
She's one of my best MC friends!

Congrats, SB!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Congrats to the others who have just recently become senior members.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drake... Noticed that you're a Senior Member now as well. So here's your official SM Kermit The Frog badge, with your name on it in silver lettering.
Hope you enjoy the fun inside the lodge, me thinks they're having a movie marathon in there now. The concession stand's open with sodas and pretzels and popcorn of course. Might import some small pastries later. Oh well, just go and enjoy the party.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
* Runs up and hugs SB.
Yaaaaay! A senior member a senior member!
I've not been this happy since September!
1000 posts for sugarbritchez;
It's all the fun without the riches!
She's sweet and fun and great and then;
She's one of my best MC friends!

Congrats, SB!
*Blushes*

Awwwwwww that is so sweet!!!!