1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Congrats Daniel! I misses you there.

Welcome to the 5000 posts club! :big_grin:

I'll tell you what was fun was watching D'Snowth and Ryan compete against each other all that time for the race to 10000, and then surpassing them both. :shifty:

Teheheman

Reaction score
They were so busy with each other that you just passed em on the outside and won the race lol. I have nobody to race to 10,000, I just take it one post at a time.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
They were so busy with each other that you just passed em on the outside and won the race lol. I have nobody to race to 10,000, I just take it one post at a time.

Daniel
Actually, they both made it to 10000 long before I did.

But yeah, basically you're right.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Hey, is there any thing after senior member?
Or is it just- you are a member or a senior member?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'll tell you what was fun was watching D'Snowth and Ryan compete against each other all that time for the race to 10000, and then surpassing them both. :shifty:
Eh, we just LET you pass us... :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There are only three titles here at MC...
Junior Member = 0 posts.
Member = 30 posts.
Senior Member = 1000 posts.

The only other titles that exist are those conferred upon staff members. Hope this helps.
So Will and I are the only ones at 20K now, Bo's in 3rd with 19K. *Shrugs.

unclematt

Reaction score
We post on MC not because it is a race or because we want to see who can have the most posts but because we hear at MC have Muppet Love and thats what it is all about. We love the Muppets and everything that is included in the Jim Henson Universe and that is why we post. We have a comonality and it may be strange and it may not be socially acceptable but it is us and what we are about and thank you for being a Muppet fan with me and I look forward to continuing to post with all of you.