1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
This is post 1,160 for me.

In other news, the forecasted 4 - 8 inches of snow we were supposed to get last night and today turned out to be 1/4 of an inch. Big friggin' deal.

Okay, carry on, folks. Nothing more to see here.

-Kim

wes

Reaction score
450 Post

actually 451, But I got 49 more post till 500 and 549 till a 1000:smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Infinity Sirius is officially a senior member! Hahaha! It's taken me two years, but finally 1,000 posts is mine! So, what do senior members do when they are officially senior members? Will I be hazed or anything?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Infinity Serious. There's no hazing here. What you do get is this MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver lettering on the collar. Now head inside the Senior Lodge and have fun.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Infinity Sirius is officially a senior member! Hahaha! It's taken me two years, but finally 1,000 posts is mine! So, what do senior members do when they are officially senior members? Will I be hazed or anything?

you have to wear the rock of shame

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
The Count said:
Congrats Infinity Serious. There's no hazing here. What you do get is this MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver lettering on the collar. Now head inside the Senior Lodge and have fun.
*whispers to Count* Psw! Where's the Senior Lodge?