1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Kimp...
*Leaves soda machine fully stocked. *Leaves Senior Lodge/Lounge...

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
But what I wanna know... Who's the wise guy that unstuck this thread, and moved it to the Non-Muppets: General Discussion section?
It was perfectly fine over in Friends & Family... *Mumbles while cleaning the popcorn machine and prepping a new batch.
Yeah...I was wondering the same thing.Hmmmm....:confused:
(No popcorn for me,thanks Ed.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Ok Kath. Thought you might want some to share with Prairie, if you've happened to be watching the last few chapters/scenes of the film I got rolling over in the fanfic library/reading room.

christyb

Reaction score
Why are these threads playing musical chairs?? Anyways, I've surpassed the 2,000 mark and didn't know it. That must mean I spend waaayyyy too much time on here or not enough considering I have been here quite some time now. Or does it mean I've surpassed newbie hood? Who knows? Anyways, congrats to me. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did I hear... Oh, she said "newbie" hood. Christy, girly, you know you grew out of that a long time ago fright?
And I blame the system for playing musical chairs with the thread.
*Shouting back inside: No, you guys can play musical chairs.

Anyway, you still got your cute little Kermit badge, so go on into the lodge/lounge area. Remember the secret tap after you close the closet door. Maybe this'll explain why Bo likes to stay in there so long so often.

Ernie101

Reaction score
It was a slow rise to 1,000, but hopefully I can get to 2000 a bit quicker. That is because i plan to spend a lot of my intelligence and conversing on this forum.