1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awwww, you are too sweet for words Ryan! Seriously, thank you for the kind words you said, you are also one of the nicest and friendliest people I've met here too! Congrats on 5,000 posts!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This will mark my 500th post!

I know, I know, not much compared to you guys. But I am a daily visitor and I couldn't be happier with how far I've come.

Thanks to all the funny and thoughtful posters that make this forum a place I wanna be!

:smile:
Anthony

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much! I love this place and I love all you guys! :smile: Thanks for making this place awesome!

And congrats KermieBaby! You're a great guy! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... The party's just gettin' started! We have Kermie Baby who's at 500, and Prawn Cracker who's at 5000! And thanks for those kind words Ryan. Plenty of brownies a la mode to go around... And soda, or whatever other drink you want (non-alcoholic of course) at the concession stand.
Enjoy.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thank you theprawncracker! (((((((Ryan)))))))))) And way to go on 5000! And pretty fitting that it comes shortly before your one year anniversary here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks Ziffel's MC SM Kermit badge. OK, you can go in sir.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks for those kind words, Prawnie. They truly meant a lot to me as does your friendship. There is so much more to say, but I am saving it for a later time. :smile: