1000th Post & Senior Membership

unclematt

Reaction score
This is my 1000th post. I am so excited to become a Senior Member. Now I really feel like part of the Muppet Central Forum family. Thank you everyone for all of your support. I love this place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're just now hitting 1000? Wow, and all this time I thought you were way past that point! Well, congratulations unclematt!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome aboard to senior status, unclematt! Time to get to the pizzas and sodas! (or bottled waters for those who don't like to drink soda, like me) :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Congratulations and welcome aboard to senior status, unclematt! Time to get to the pizzas and sodas! (or bottled waters for those who don't like to drink soda, like me) :smile:
Ziffel what happened to the chicken wings.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
diet probly? But i'm bringing REAL BUFFALO WINGS if you Bring Chicago Deep Dish

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
CONGRATS! Here's to a thousand more!

Ooh, and I'll bring the confetti! <throws confetti in the air>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Of course you could join us in the tubs, but we bulldozed them to build a film studio dedicated soley to MopFam and TKO...

Ziffel

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Ziffel what happened to the chicken wings.
Kimp the Shrimp said:
diet probly? But i'm bringing REAL BUFFALO WINGS if you Bring Chicago Deep Dish
Actually I have been dieting all week but this is a special occasion! So what happened was I broke out the pizza and wings last night in pre-celebration anticipating unclematt's 1000 milestone. The pizza today is cold leftover pizza from last night. But the wings are all gone. :stick_out_tongue:

Hopefully some more members will reach senior member status soon so I can have more excuses to veer from the diet!