101 Most Influential People Who Never Lived

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Santa Claus, Robin Hood, William Tell and St Valentine are all real people!

Granted they've all become so shrouded in legend it can be confusing what is and isn't the truth but they all were real!

And so is/was The Loch Ness Monster!! Even if you think there's nothing there now (Which you're wrong, there is) such creatures undeniabley did exist in history.

I hate lists like these they are always f-ed up!

travellingpat

Reaction score
87. Dr. Strangelove

Hahahah

67? 67? Hes more influencial than the Marlboro Guy!!!! Well...maybe not

Oh Well

300th Post WOOOOOO

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've gotta say, Barbie is waaaaay influential getting back to the original comment. She's not so much a doll as, like, an icon!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I've gotta say, Barbie is waaaaay influential getting back to the original comment. She's not so much a doll as, like, an icon!
I agree with you. She has had pretty much EVERY JOB, even through the equal rights movements and stuff.

Vic Romano said:
How the **** is Godzilla influential? Other then influencing Japanese people to run?
LOL! I laughed so much when I read this. But in (semi) seriousness, that sounds pretty influential to me. There are alot of japanese people, and alot of times they had to run!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
1. The Marlboro Man
How the heck is a cigarette man influential? I mean sure he inspires my dad to stink up the house but still...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well like it or not (and I don't), the Marlboro man represented the image of the rugged guy that was "man enough" to smoke that brand of cigarettes. He's a very recognizable image.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow...17 posts, my longest thread ever :big_grin:

I really dont agree with these lists, but they are fun to read and make fun of, muahaha