12 Days of Christmas

Mamabug

Reaction score
My 2 year old daughter is currently obsessed with the Muppets (not that I can blame her!), but right now that obsession is being channeled into hearing the 12 Days of Christmas with John Denver. It is the only song we listen to in the car, and she likes to announce each character's name as they sing their number. However we are stumped with who sings number 11 - it sounds kind of like Janice, but both of us are perfecionists and need to know for sure.
Any help?

--Mamabug

Plus - Does anyone know where we can find the DVD of John Denver and the Muppets Christmas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forums here at MC.

If you're looking for the DVD of John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday, I recommend you contact the member known as KermiClown.
The CD of John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together was recently remaster and released at major and some not-so major retail stores.
If you sign up to MC Radio now, during this week until Christmas day, it's quite possible you'll hear the song and will be able to tell for sure who sings 11.
And maybe you'll hear the classic SS version as well.

Have a great time exploring the rest of the forums.

anytimepally

Reaction score
it's Beauregard on the album version and Floyd on the televised version.. Floyd and Janice were both left off the album version

muppet nut

Reaction score
x-mas cd with john denver

I wanted to tell you that I have seen the John Denver and muppet cd at the store Albertsons. It was only five dollars. I'm not sure if there is one located near you but I thought this may help.

David French

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
it's Beauregard on the album version and Floyd on the televised version.. Floyd and Janice were both left off the album version
No they weren't. Both Floyd and Janice feature in some of the songs and are credited as well on the back cover.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I love this version of the 12 Days of Christmas. Especially Piggy's part when she adds the 'ba-dum-dum-dum'.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep. I like the TV version just because of Fozzie's keeps flubbing his lines or forgetting it. It's funny to when he does remember it. Oh that bear and his brain.

anytimepally

Reaction score
David French said:
No they weren't. Both Floyd and Janice feature in some of the songs and are credited as well on the back cover.
I didn't mean they aren't on the album version of A Christmas Together, I meant they aren't in the album version of 12 Days of Christmas

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The CD is available on barnesandnoble.com and it's not that expensive. :smile: