123 Sesame Street- A New Website from the Creator of Muppet Monster Database

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I am currently working on a new Sesame Street website! Here is a little preview...

This website will feature only two things it will be a little place but it will build eventually here's what we will have...

• Pictures from various Vintage Sesame Street Skits and Songs (also a monthly sesame street song)
  • Reviews of the following specials: Julie On Sesame Street, 20 and Still Counting, Walking Tour of Sesame Street with James Earl Jones, Sesame Street Jam, Stars and Street Forever, Sing!: A Tribute to Joe Raposo, CinderElmo, and various other sesame street television special including pictures and detailed reviews!
If you all wanna help out feel free to do so! Take care! Hope you enjoy! :stick_out_tongue:

mikealan

Reaction score
"Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

I tried clicking on there and it never appeared and it always kept saying that irritable message on top! Grrrrr!

BEAR

Reaction score
By the way, Barry. You stole the avator I was thinking of using this week. Thats okay...I've got others.:wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
By the way, Barry. You stole the avator I was thinking of using this week. Thats okay...I've got others.:wink:
lol. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Sounds like this should be exciting for you and Bear. I wish you guys the best of luck. Can't wait to see it.:excited:

Rosewood

Reaction score
If you need me........

Hey guys!
If theres any way I can help, just let me know!:smile: