13! That's 13,000, ah ah ah!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*lightning strikes*

Ok, I know that by rights, this post should be in the official "Post count" thread, but I really wanted to start one of my own. Another 1,000 posts from amazing members have needed responding to, and as a result, I've gone up 1,000 posts, but none of those could have been posted without something or someone amazing to respond to.

Over the last...oh, however long...things have gone up and down, days have looked dreary and there have been times that I have dreaded signing on in case there was another disaster to unfurl penguin cannons against, but other times I have eagerly signed in and grinned, smiled, chuckled, laughed, and cried along with everyone here over big, small, huge, important, insignificant, and trivial things.

There have been Fanfics to review, new members to greet, old members to hunt down, games to play, serious discussions to ruin with a shower of Muffins, parties to attend, fights to solve, and smiles to share.

I wanna say thanks!

And, of course, to blow my own horn.

That is all!

Bea:zany:{*counts to 13,000*}regard

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
To quoteth our favorite author Lisa "HOLY MOSQUITOS!" 13,000 posts! I didn't realize you were getting close to that marker. Congrats to you, that is just simply an amazing feat!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wiggles toes*

Why thank you, I rather like my feat myself...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Good grief! Do I have to make you ANOTHER congartulatory comic!? Nah, you'll have to wait til' 20g's for that one.

Super congrats, to a super guy with super posting skills... SUPER!

Beauregard

Reaction score
20,000 oh good greif...give me another couple of monthes at least. *wink*

*sups soup*

Whatever

Reaction score
That is absolutely insane, Beau. Insane. But congrats!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good Lord!!! Way to go Beau, that's got to be a definite new record! I'm pretty sure I'm stuck where I am because the only one in front of me now is Prawnie, but he has SEVERAL more posts than me and he posts a lot more than I do; but as we all try to saw, it isn't quantinty, it's quality.

christyb

Reaction score
Congrats Beau! So tell me now that any semblance of a real life has left you...how does it feel?