14 Daytime Emmy Nominations for Sesame Street!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Isn't that the kid who plays Chris? He's one of the best new cast members the show has had in a while.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Isn't that the kid who plays Chris? He's one of the best new cast members the show has had in a while.
Yes, that is indeed who Chris Knowings is. He's very awesome. He was actually nominated in the same category last year too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
REally wow that is not bad, I remeber when he first came on I thought he would do well, but I never thought he would do that well.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Chris is absolutely fabulous and one of the best additions to the human cast in quite some time. I'm very happy to see him earn his second nomination and how cool is it to see a Sesame sweep in that category (last year, SST made up four of the five nominations).

Unfortunately, given the desperately-in-need-of-fixing rules concerning the judging process, the system essentially favors a Kevin Clash win and i'd be very surprised if anyone else gets it (Joey has a slight shot). Of course, i reserve the ability to adjust my prediction upon finding out what each person submits for their reel, but the current SST format + Emmy submission/judging rules = unfair advantage for Kevin.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Why don't they just award the show with 5 awards for each actor nominated, because if you see it like this the show just wins the Outstanding performer award either way. :wisdom: