1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

150 Days of Muppets!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Frogster, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Barry Lee Active Member

I wish Scooter wore a mustache more often. :hungry::sing::jim:
  2. Frogster Active Member

3. outerelf Active Member

Yay! Robin! A fandom favorite!
  4. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yeah...Robin's such a cute little guy!:)
  5. Frogster Active Member

6. Frogster Active Member

7. Frogster Active Member

This is why Floyd's one of my top 5 favorite Muppets...

8. Frogster Active Member

Here's one of only three musical numbers Statler and Waldorf did. Happy birthday to all of those who celebrated one in July!

9. Frogster Active Member

10. Frogster Active Member

11. Frogster Active Member

How is Kermit able to sit on a stool without Jim Henson in sight? The legs of the stool were bisected by a mirror which faced the camera. The mirror reflected the back of the front legs which, given the symmetry of the structure, created the illusion of a complete stool. They used the same trick for The Muppet Movie.
  12. Frogster Active Member

Hey, hope you guys are enjoying all these videos! As of tomorrow I'm starting Weird Week, where each sketch from this Monday-Friday will highlight some of the most odd sketches and songs they've ever done. Also, we're getting really close to just 100 days until the movie is released so keep your eyes peeled on The Muppet Mindset as well ;)
  13. Frogster Active Member

14. outerelf Active Member

only a hundred days about... -_- I just realized I will be nowhere near a movie theater when that happens.
  15. Frogster Active Member

Still, it's August now... only 3 more months until November. Remember how far away it seemed around Christmastime when we had just found out it was going to open up during Thanksgiving weekend? Three months isn't that bad. I'm not counting until the 23rd though because of all the guest spots and sneak peeks we'll see before then.
  16. Frogster Active Member

17. Frogster Active Member

18. Frogster Active Member

&feature=related

Let's see... a 50-year-old man who smokes is conducting a group of babies who are singing a Simon & Garfunkel song about sex and driving a vehicle... this is a perfect example of Jim Henson's sick sense of humor. Pretty good for the 70's lol.
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Almost forgot to post these on the forum.Friday's clip!
  20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

And here's today's clip!