150 Days of Muppets!

Frogster

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_759tKg6P8

How is Kermit able to sit on a stool without Jim Henson in sight? The legs of the stool were bisected by a mirror which faced the camera. The mirror reflected the back of the front legs which, given the symmetry of the structure, created the illusion of a complete stool. They used the same trick for The Muppet Movie.

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, hope you guys are enjoying all these videos! As of tomorrow I'm starting Weird Week, where each sketch from this Monday-Friday will highlight some of the most odd sketches and songs they've ever done. Also, we're getting really close to just 100 days until the movie is released so keep your eyes peeled on The Muppet Mindset as well :wink:

outerelf

Reaction score
only a hundred days about... -_- I just realized I will be nowhere near a movie theater when that happens.

Frogster

Reaction score
Still, it's August now... only 3 more months until November. Remember how far away it seemed around Christmastime when we had just found out it was going to open up during Thanksgiving weekend? Three months isn't that bad. I'm not counting until the 23rd though because of all the guest spots and sneak peeks we'll see before then.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Almost forgot to post these on the forum.Friday's clip!