150+ Muppets in the new movie?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I remember reading a couple of news articles earlier this year stating that the new movie has 150 or so Muppets in it, especially in the film's finale.

By 150 Muppets, does that count certain character types or groups (chickens, penguins, rats, whatnots, etc.) as one character each rather than as individual characters/puppets? (An example: counting the two or so generic non-Rizzo rats as one character rather than as one character each, etc.)

beaker

Reaction score
Just the where's waldo guessing game of identifying all the characters will be a fun game.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
150+ Muppets... in a finale... I think we have a "Magic Store" redo on our hands...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's basically a "Magic Store" redo in every scene, which will make this really great!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I remember reading a couple of news articles earlier this year stating that the new movie has 150 or so Muppets in it, especially in the film's finale.

By 150 Muppets, does that count certain character types or groups (chickens, penguins, rats, whatnots, etc.) as one character each rather than as individual characters/puppets? (An example: counting the two or so generic non-Rizzo rats as one character rather than as one character each, etc.)
There are prbable more than 150 Muppets but these are Muppets we either never heard of or their just new really random backaround Muppets

Beauregard

Reaction score
Like that new Goat-like one that we've seen in the background sometimes. I bet MinorMuppetz could list us 150 potentials for this film for sure.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Like that new Goat-like one that we've seen in the background sometimes. I bet MinorMuppetz could list us 150 potentials for this film for sure.
Iv'e seen really random Muppets in the backaround

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Maybe that's supposed to be an older Muppet goat, but with a different look. Or maybe a goat puppet from another later production.