1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1960's 'Blatch' Pattern Full-Size and Printable

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by bezalel, Jun 21, 2007.

1. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Hey everybody, I took a little time yesterday to scale up and trace the pattern pieces for the 1969 article originally published in Women’s Day Magazine that includes a play, The Purple-Necked, Black Bearded Blatch and patterns for four "Muppets".

The pattern pieces are full-size (according to the layout in the article) and arranged to be printed on four sheets of regular-size paper. The size of the pattern pieces look to be perfect for a kid-size hand. So check it out!

You can download the files on -

The Project Puppet Blog here, or Puppet Buzz here.
  2. spcglider

spcglider Member

WOW...what a flashback THAT is! I remember being babysat by one of my mom's friends and discovering that article in one of her magazines. I was absolutely fascinated and wanted so desperately to have my mom make me REAL muppets from that pattern!

OUCH! My synapses are firing too fast!

-Gordon
  3. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I am using those patterns to make characters for inside the cube. oh man this is so exciting! :) :super: