1970's Sesame Street Books For Trade

Zondra

Reaction score
Hey, I just thought I'd tell anyone interested that today at an antiques store (strangely enough), I found two Sesame Street books published for kids in 1970. One of them is a book about puzzles and one is a book about the People in Your Neighborhood. They both contain VERY early photos. There are pictures of the old non-Muppet cast, and numerous pictures and "comics"(using photos from the old show) including characters like Big Bird, Ernie and Bert, Kermit, Grover, and Cookie Monster. It's really quite creepy. There are also a few pictures of the old Oscar, who used to be orange, apparently! (Yes, the majority of the photos are in color.)

They are hardback and in very good condition; no fraying of the covers or pages.

I am extremely interested in a trade, however, I'm going to be quite picky about what is on my receiving end.
Ahem...
I NEED THE JIM HENSON HOUR!!!!
Any quality tapes, any episodes. I'm serious; they're about the last thing I need for my collection and ironically, my favorite series.
I think that would be an even trade: Really cool vintage books for low-quality VHS tapes with a show taped off TV? Sounds good to me.

I'll post later and possibly include some scans of the pages so you can see...If you're interested.
They're just really cool. I've never seen anything like them before.
PLEASE reply!!!
*END TRANSMISSION*