1978 Scandecor poster

KermyFan

Reaction score
Hey kids. My fiance and I came across a great Muppet Show poster recently at a flea market (in one of those fancy tubes) Bought it without question. We got it home only to realize that its enormous. Measuring roughly 6 feet by 9 feet in 4 panels its less of a poster and more like a billboard. Lol I'm wondering what it may be worth because the unfortunate thing is we have no way of displaying it. Any thoughts?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What's with the hey kids? 80% of the people on this forum aren't kids.

Anyway, whatever, the poster sounds really cool! I would love to see pictures.
The only thing I can suggest is ask over on the Muppet Wiki. They are a lot more qualified than I am for these things. They have a forum now there, and really, that's all I can think of.

KermyFan

Reaction score
I know we're not technically kids but we can be at heart. I'm 35 and still love The Muppets and Fraggle Rock. Thanks for the advise. I'll have to give that a shot.

Collector1983

Reaction score
I would also like to see pictures of it put together. You may be correct, in that it may be a billboard. Most of the posters I have are 13 to 23 inches by 32 to 40 inches at the most. I do have a Muppet Christmas Carol Advance Movie Poster that is 29.5 by 45.25 inches. Displaying and storing posters is a huge issue. Are you interested in buying more posters? Let me know.

KermyFan

Reaction score
If we ever DO display it. I'll have to post those pictures too