1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

1983 Tomy Doozer Wind-Up toys

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Madame Trasheap, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Madame Trasheap

Madame Trasheap New Member

Hi everyone! I just acquired another piece of my 1983 Tomy Fraggle Rock collection: AN ORIGINAL SET OF THE FOUR FRAGGLE ROCK WIND UP DOOZERS ALL MINT IN PACKAGING!

I was thrilled to find this item, and they are all in original packaging in mint condition.

I was wondering if anyone out there knew what this set might be worth. Obviously, it's going to be more for a fraggle collector, but I was wondering if anyone knows what something like this rare, complete MINT set would fetch.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on the 1983 Tomy Sprocket plush, I'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks!
    Madame Trasheap
    :excited: