2 Classic Hanna Barbera films finally come to DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
A Man Called Flintstone and Hey There, it's Yogi bear

Finally. Appears there was some rediculous rights snag with Sony over the ownership of the movie (as it was released as Screen Gems). But Warners finally cleared them up. And it's about time too.

Now if only they could work something out with Universal and get the Jetsons movie released on DVD as well....

Redsonga

Reaction score
A Man Called Flintstone is one of my favorite movies :smile:! The song "Someday I'm gonna be" is so sad and hopeful sounding :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love "A Man Called Flintstone"! I haven't sen it in a while.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, I remember The Man Called Flintstone! That was one of the best! I remember recording it off Disney Channel when I was younger. It was playing back-to-back with The Great Muppet Caper.

"Uh, uno a-bottle-o de wine-o. Eh, pronto."
"Oooh, you speak Italian!"
"Si si, fraulein."

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Never heard of the Yogi one, but I'll be sure to check it out (he's my fav.)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I remember the yogi one before, But it's been so long I would probably need my memory refreshed.

Xerus

Reaction score
I loved those movies as a kid.

A Man Called Flintstone had a great story and neat songs.

And Hey There, it's Yogi Bear was a good movie too and it also had neat original songs as well.

Two Hanna-Barbera masterpieces. :batty:

Redsonga

Reaction score
The Yogi movies I remember most are the Christmas one and the one where he is flying a plane :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hey There, it's Yogi Bear - Hmm, I think I saw this as a kid! Is this the one where Yogi leaves the park? I'm a little fuzzy on details.

Actually, I want them to put the film where the Jetsons and the Flintstones meet on DVD. I loved it as a kid :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I want them to put the film where the Jetsons and the Flintstones meet on DVD. I loved it as a kid :smile:
I hope that one comes next, if these are successful enough to warrent that release.

Personally, I had never seen these (and if I did I was pretty young) so I'm really excited to see these...