2 Disney Park Pins: JUMBO Kermit & postcard Disneyland

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I just found out (and bought) 2 NEW Disney Park Pins of the muppets. one is a JUMBO Kermit the Frog playin' his banjo... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...130120593795_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

and the other is part of the Disneyland (usa) postcard collection, this one stars Kermit & Miss Piggy... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...130125526197_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

yes yes i know the postcard one ISN'T the best looking Piggy or Kermit but I think there neat, and im sure someone is gonna bash it anyways! hehe... :smirk:

anyways, eJoy gang!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I like the kermit one but on the Disneyland (usa) postcard collection :mad: looks off and the Mickey statue in the background is a turn off. I think it would be better if MuppetVision 3D was in the background.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Could you please tell me more about the Disney USA postcard collection? Is this meant as a follow-up or new version of the pins that featured a different character for each state of the union? Rully liked that series, even inspired me to make my own Halloweeny monster Muppet USA collection, at least in my imagination.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hmmm... Could you please tell me more about the Disney USA postcard collection? Is this meant as a follow-up or new version of the pins that featured a different character for each state of the union? Rully liked that series, even inspired me to make my own Halloweeny monster Muppet USA collection, at least in my imagination.

count the Disney USA postcard collection features a different disney character by a disney theam park show or ride. like the Jack skellington postcard collection pin has jack in frount of the Haunted Mansion, Pooh and Piglet rideing in a honey pot in The many adv. of Winnie the pooh ride, Roger and Jessica rabbit in mickeys toon town (the "land" at disney land/world) Brer Rabbit at Splash Mount. etc.

:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Thanks for the help with the postcard series. There's a guy over at the Creatus Maximus forum who's a friend and goes to Disney quite regularly.
If anyone's looking for Disney/Muppet pins, LMK and I can set up a meeting or negotiations.
hey gang,

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I have a JUMBO pin of kermit playing a banjo and at the swamp. but mine has a big rainbow behind it:wink: :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I like the idea of Kermit's reflection being in the water.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I like the kermit one but on the Disneyland (usa) postcard collection :mad: looks off and the Mickey statue in the background is a turn off. I think it would be better if MuppetVision 3D was in the background.
Actually, they are standing in front of Muppetvision 3-D, but the "cameraman" has his back to it. That's the Monsters, Inc. ride behind them and the Mickey fountain that stands in between Muppetvision and Monsters.

:stick_out_tongue: