2 Little Piggy Heads

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. My Series 1 collection is now complete after buying both versions of the Miss Piggy figure. I seem to remember someone posting a thread about switching their heads to make the regular figure look somewhat better. How is this head transplant done? If anyone knows, please tell me how to do it with step-bystep instructions if possible. Also, I'm planning to create a few custom figures with the next two waves of figures among which is Skeeter. Now if both Miss Piggy's and Janice's figures both have bossoms, do you think that Skeeter should have hers as well? Let me know what you think such a grown-up figure of Skeeter should look like. Anyway, have a great weekend

The Count.

simon42

Reaction score
I'm the one who switched heads. Simply turn the head to one side and gently pull. When putting it on the donor body, turn to the side and push down. Just take your time and be gentle. Here's a pic of the finished product:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Also, I'm planning to create a few custom figures with the next two waves of figures among which is Skeeter.
Hi, Count.

No offense, but you weren't thinking of stealing any of my ideas for a custom-made Skeeter, were you? I just thought that I'd ask.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Re: 2 Little Piggy Heads

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet

No offense, but you weren't thinking of stealing any of my ideas for a custom-made Skeeter, were you? I just thought that I'd ask. "Steal any of your ideas?" Whatever could you mean? I don't know what your ideas are, but you should be duely credited as motivating me to make such a figure. As we commented, the extended eyelashes will probably be painted on the glasses. Skeeter's hair will be donated from the S1 regular Miss Piggy figure, placed on the head to see how it can be connected without restricting the figure's head movement, painted to match the strands of Scooter's fig, and then glued onto the head. The two strands might be bathed in warm water in order to curl them around, and then cooled down in an ice bath to set them in place. Skeeter will be mounted on her skateboard with the radio behind her, but on the opposite foot to the one I place Scooter on his skateboard so that they look like matching bookends. The clipboard will be painted to contain a game plan chart inside it rather than a checklist for the show's various acts. The sneakers can be painted a light gray or left white, if that's their original color. (I can't access the picture of the S3 figures with their lower legs.) The body would be repainted in the following order:
Scooter's shirt= Skeeter's copper red-brown suniform sweater with a white 1 on its front.
Scooter's jacket= Skeeter's dark blue varsity jacket.
Scooter's blue jeans= Skeeter's faded gray-blue jeans.
Soda cups can double as sport drinks and the take-out containers could be from the local grill. Still don't know how the megaphone will be placed with the figure, but it'll be part of the overall figure's charm.
My question to you, and everybody else, is do you think Skeeter's fig should include a skirt just below the waist and should she have a female chest covered up by the sweater. Hope this clears up the air between us Muppet customizers. BTW: As soon as their ready, I'll make a grand announcement concerning my customs, but that's still a long way aways.

The Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Simon42! My brother helped me replace the heads after I removed, thus effectively switching the heads. Also, I managed to get the new regular figure to stand on her own without the base. Just tweak her left leg a little so that it's in front of the right leg like a lower "k" and work with the figure a little. You'll get it to stand up in no time flat!

Thanks for everybody's help, the Count.