1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2 Little Piggy Heads

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by The Count, Sep 22, 2002.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi, everybody. My Series 1 collection is now complete after buying both versions of the Miss Piggy figure. I seem to remember someone posting a thread about switching their heads to make the regular figure look somewhat better. How is this head transplant done? If anyone knows, please tell me how to do it with step-bystep instructions if possible. Also, I'm planning to create a few custom figures with the next two waves of figures among which is Skeeter. Now if both Miss Piggy's and Janice's figures both have bossoms, do you think that Skeeter should have hers as well? Let me know what you think such a grown-up figure of Skeeter should look like. Anyway, have a great weekend

The Count.
  2. simon42

simon42 New Member

I'm the one who switched heads. Simply turn the head to one side and gently pull. When putting it on the donor body, turn to the side and push down. Just take your time and be gentle. Here's a pic of the finished product:

[​IMG]
  3. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Hi, Count.

No offense, but you weren't thinking of stealing any of my ideas for a custom-made Skeeter, were you? I just thought that I'd ask.

-Kim
  4. The Count

Re: Re: 2 Little Piggy Heads

5. The Count

Thanks, Simon42! My brother helped me replace the heads after I removed, thus effectively switching the heads. Also, I managed to get the new regular figure to stand on her own without the base. Just tweak her left leg a little so that it's in front of the right leg like a lower "k" and work with the figure a little. You'll get it to stand up in no time flat!

Thanks for everybody's help, the Count.