2 New Muppets: Donald Grump and Donald Trump

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welcome to the board anyway.

Hey, while this subject has been bumped, whatever happened to the Donald Trump Muppet? We saw Donald Grump on the show, but they never showed the Trump Muppet. What's up with that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Just a publicity photo I suppose. *Sigh* It only it were real.:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno, if that ^**(&*(^& Donald trump gets made fun of again, he'll say some moronic defensive bullying garbage like, "Dat show wit da sock puppets is stoopid! They am hasbeens" or something less intellegible.

Why can't he just go back to the 80's where he belongs?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,Look What I just found for SS's 36th Season,Donald Grump and Donald Trump! Intresting Huh? :excited:

http://www.nandotimes.com/entertainment/photos/story/1911062p-9859470c.html

:wink:
Hey guys i noticed that when i tried to click this link that it could not be seen anymore oh well , one thing that i wanted to say i love donald grump on sesme street .
Wonderful, and i love how they made the aprentace kind of spoof thing . i saw that yesterday for the first time and i love it so much i hope that they will put that on dvd sometime .

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey guys i noticed that when i tried to click this link that it could not be seen anymore oh well , one thing that i wanted to say i love donald grump on sesme street ..
Considering that it's been almost 2 years ago, I'm not surprised...