2 New Muppets: Donald Grump and Donald Trump

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait a moment. You mean that the real Donald Trump won't be available to play himself in the sketch where he meets his Muppet counterpart? Are you counting Donald Trump as a Muppet? Hmm, don't know how this'll go over with the rest of the listings.
Then again, maybe you're talking about a second Muppet character other than Donald Grump featured in the picture that I'm not aware of given my blind batty eyes.

Well, thanks for the article Dantecat, and have a happy holidays.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wait a moment. You mean that the real Donald Trump won't be available to play himself in the sketch where he meets his Muppet counterpart? Are you counting Donald Trump as a Muppet? Hmm, don't know how this'll go over with the rest of the listings.
Then again, maybe you're talking about a second Muppet character other than Donald Grump featured in the picture that I'm not aware of given my blind batty eyes.
The picture features a grouch puppet dressed as Donald Trump (a lavendar/brown one with "surprised" black eyebrows, big orange hair, a black suit, white shirt, and red/blue striped tie) and an AM dressed to look like Donald Trump. (And for a bit of irony, the Donald Trump Muppet has his hand out, as if he's about to fire someone! :zany: )

Drtooth

Reaction score
Awww... SS Parody! Who else missed it the last few years?

I mean, the stuff we have now isn't as topical or hot, since Fox finally decided to let Joe Millionaire off the air. But this is still pretty funny. Second time they made fun of Trump, right? The first one from that early 90's TV special, right?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I think his name was Ronald Grump.

Good to see you back at MC. Where've ya been? :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
...um... under 50 feet of snow! That's preeeeetty much where I've been!