2 new porcelain Retro Kermit & Piggy Dolls @ Walmart!!!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd have to see them in person but from the photos I'm not really impressed. Definetely worth a trip to Walmart for though.

christyb

Reaction score
Wow, not bad. I do have that Kermit dressed in a top hat and suit. I like that Piggy. I haven't seen them around. You got these at Wal-Mart?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
christyb said:
Wow, not bad. I do have that Kermit dressed in a top hat and suit. I like that Piggy. I haven't seen them around. You got these at Wal-Mart?
yepers I'm not big on the kermit but piggys is one of the best piggy things i've seen in a long time besides the easter cards but they use real poser pics for those hehe.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately, Kermit looks horrible as usual. :smirk: Piggy does look kinda okay though. Plus, I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but these guys are actually smaller than the previously released Kermit & Piggy. Maybe about 6 inches tall? Something like that.

I just really wish these guys could get Kermits' head right! He could look really awesome!

rtgentry

Reaction score
I saw an afro kermit. It was so horrible. I groaned as soon as I saw it..... why not come out with merchandise we Really want?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Yes, unfortunately, Kermit looks horrible as usual. :smirk: Piggy does look kinda okay though. Plus, I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but these guys are actually smaller than the previously released Kermit & Piggy. Maybe about 6 inches tall? Something like that.

I just really wish these guys could get Kermits' head right! He could look really awesome!
I believe they are 8 inches

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
I saw an afro kermit. It was so horrible. I groaned as soon as I saw it..... why not come out with merchandise we Really want?
because that would be giving in and you know the fat cats cant do that!
they know what we really want and its what they want hahah :rolleyes:

MWoO

Reaction score
People who like these must be easily impressed, considering the influx of good merch we had during the 25th anniversary.