1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2 of my posts have vanished

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by agripa86, Jul 6, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. agripa86

agripa86 New Member

Hi,

Two of my posts have vanished without any warning or messages?
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

If you say what they were called it would probably be a be easier to locate them.
  3. agripa86

agripa86 New Member

Not 100% sure what the titles were (and clicking on them in my history took me to a 404 error which has since cleared them from my entry)
    I posted one in the Action figures section - title related to my palisades collection, was looking for some advice on selling them
  4. CaseytheMuppet

They might have been move to the Sell/Trade section. :confused:
  5. agripa86

agripa86 New Member

They haven't been moved, and they are no longer in the record of my items.

Its alright, i'll just retype them
  6. CaseytheMuppet

7. agripa86

agripa86 New Member

No worries - thanks for the help. It may well be just cause I added them in the wrong place. I've added the item now under the buy/sell topic, so hopefully they will stay there ;)