2004 RadioThon and Muley

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Muley is participating again this year with the Ronald McDonald House and Rock 103 RadioThon the whole month of February. At the end of the month, I'll post photos at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule.

I'll be posing here throughout the month to update (like each year) the craziness that goes on in February.

More info can be found at www.rmhmemphis.org and www.rock103.com.

Tonight, 2/3/04, is the Bosco's Celebrity Waiter Night, and Muley will be Maitre'D. Muley got some discussion on Rock 103 this morning so there will be folks coming out to see him, which is cool!! At any rate, MuleySuit, not the puppet, will be participating in the event. I'm a little nervous because I'm used to performing the puppet in these events, but we'll see how it goes.

More info to come...(tomorrow)...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Cool! Sounds like fun! Good luck, Kevin & Muley!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, gang!

There are some photos online now of Muley at the Celebrity Waiter Night with photos of lots of the famous folks he met there! Be sure to check it out!

www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule, the bottom right album is the 2004 Radiothon Pics. New phootos will be up soon from (hopefully) Rangemaster event (where folks get to shoot all kinds of guns), and then the RMH Leather Ball on the 14th!

C ya,
Kev le Foz
and Muley

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
UPDATE

Saturday, Feb 14th saw the RMH Radiothon's Leather Ball at the Sidecar Cafe. Click on the link below to visit the picture galleries of Muley's and then scan down til you see the first sign by itself which reads "Sidecar Cafe" for these pictures.

I also updated the Muley Gallery "Behind the Scenes" which has some uncropped photos shown at the Leather Ball album.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3653301&uid=1353907&members=1

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You can now see more updates on the photos at the Ronald McDonald House's website: www.rmhmemphis.org

They have a special photo gallery, click here----> :smile: