2005 Kermit Ornament from Hallmark

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I wish they'd do a different character every year. Last year was Kermit on the bike. The previous year was Piggy and Kermit ice skating. It's nice that the Muppets are being recognized and all, but it would be great to have ornaments of Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo or anyone else. I know it's a recognition thing and that Kermit is where the money is when regarding Muppets. I guess I'm just ranting and should shut up now...

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I wish they'd do a different character every year. Last year was Kermit on the bike. The previous year was Piggy and Kermit ice skating. It's nice that the Muppets are being recognized and all, but it would be great to have ornaments of Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo or anyone else. I know it's a recognition thing and that Kermit is where the money is when regarding Muppets. I guess I'm just ranting and should shut up now...
I totally agree with you! I love the Hallmark ornaments that they have done and I will certainly buy this years too, but it would be nice to see the other main characters too!!!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Hmm an Angel Marie angel tree-topper. :wink:
There it is! Now if Hallmark would just pick up on the concept, perhaps us Muppet fans can have some very merry Muppet Christmases of our own!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
MuppetCrazy said:
I totally agree with you! I love the Hallmark ornaments that they have done and I will certainly buy this years too, but it would be nice to see the other main characters too!!!
And I thank you (unless, of course, you were agreeing with the part where I made the decision to shut up...)

Other companies would do well to do this, also. Like Hamilton Collection, who did the Kermit and Miss Piggy on motorcycles. I would kill to get a Rowlf, Sam or Floyd riding a hog, and they would more than make up for the fact that Kermit looks like a member of the Village People.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It is nice and all, but I'll agree with the lot of yah... we need other characters besides Kermit. Maybe one with a group of them.

Lu775

Reaction score
We're sorry, this item is not currently available. Please choose a different item.
Does that mean it's already sold out?

Edit...oops, I retract my question. It's just not available yet. :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe soon. Halmark usually premiers it's orinments in stores around this time every year. I walked by one a couple of days ago, and they were setting up the orniment corner.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I like it. I can understand why they choose Kermit, though......right now, he's definitely going to sell the most (well him or Piggy) Someday, though....we'll be able to buy a Gonzo ornament complete with cannon to shoot across the tree!!!